Multiple client id's from server id?

As the topic suggests, how do I get multiple client id’s from server id’s? I have an event which sends multiple server id’s to client. But when I’m using PlayedId() native it shows only my own id not all of them.
server:

GET_PLAYER_FROM_SERVER_ID is not at all the same as PLAYER_ID which doesn’t even take an argument.

Yeah I see. So I get right ID’s from the server side and I need to “convert” all of them to the client ID’s. Example my server ID is 2 but client ID 128. So is there any native or something?

The one I linked.

Yeah got it. I tried that native earlier but didn’t work. I noticed that I had one thing wrong in server side and thats why things didn’t go as they should

Actually GetPlayerFromServerId gives me only one id. I want to bring all of them from server to client. How do I get them? I thought it’s working cause I was alone on server.

Server print:

Client print:

Dude.
What are you trying to achieve? i don’t understand!!
if you are trying to send all of the server idis that are in the police or fbi. you may store all of them after checking in the loop in a table then send the table to the client that you want with event.
the code that you wrote in client side is iterating the

PoliceJobs = {'police'}

PlayerData.job.name is Client data in ESX you cannot get other players data with it . only the client!
PlayerId() doesn’t take any arguments! it will return your client ID
do you have any idea how to code in lua?! :expressionless: