Multiplayer Jobs Bundle [QBCore & ESX & vRP & STANDALONE]

Welcome server owners and Developers!

Description

Today we present to you the long-awaited by several people package of all our multiplayer works for the price of one, in the form of a monthly subscription!

The Bundle includes:

Hit the attached link to each job to see its detailed description and a showcase!

Note: Each job also can be purchased separately as a one-time purchase

Important Links

You can test this script by yourself, on our Dev Server

Code is accessible no
Subscription-based Yes, but each work can be sold separately
Lines (approximately) Around 2000 per each job
Requirements QBCore or es_extended
Support Yes

32$ a month? for 5 jobs… 5 scripts.

i think you should check out some other stores, the median for subs is like 10-20$ and they offer more scripts.

you will also get more subs and make more money if you charge less… food for thought.

2 Likes

you seriouse

Hey buddy

We often accept criticism from the community, but only when it is constructive. Your statement here doesn’t tell us too much, and although we would like the best for everyone we don’t know what you really meant. If you could please elaborate a bit on your statement, we would love to know your opinion.

I replied to those comments above, but as far as I can see the replies to the comments have to be approved by the moderation, so we have to wait :smiley:

Hey buddy, thanks for sharing your opinion with us!

5 scripts for $30 which gives us a total of $150. We get 5 scripts for the price of one, and the high price of the package is because single jobs are expensive. I believe that jobs for players are a very important element in RP, and ours allow server owners to take this RP much higher. Thanks to our works, players can perform works in RP and not get bored at the same time. It reduces grinding on the server a lot, and improves the RP. You can meet new friends etc. In addition, we offer full and long-term support.

It seems to me that the price of $30 for a script that gives so many advantages is not a lot. For large servers, which are our main target, it is not a big expense. I have seen the prices of other stores, but I have also seen their scripts. I don’t want to insult someone’s work here, because everyone puts their heart and a lot of time into it, but I’ve dealt with many paid scripts on the market and it seems to me that all of our work is ahead of the competition.

You can read the reviews on our site, which are not made up, real people wrote it. You can find more on discord. Our store from the beginning was focused on high prices, because the services we offer are at a high level. Our prices are similar to competing stores, the larger ones you probably all know.

In 1st place for us is the customer, and it would not be fair now to reduce the price for more than 300 people who have purchased our scripts.

We also point out that the price of $30 is the base price. Very often we organize a lot of contests, and discounts such as at the end of the month we often launch promotions -25%. We notify about it on our discord.

I OWN ALL 4 OF THE LEGAL JOBS! 10/10 Recommended. Very Unique and complete scripts!

1 Like

Good scripts. I have them all individually, however more per month than the Gabz sub is a bit much IMO

1 Like

The price of the package has been updated, while the price of individual scripts has continued to remain the same.

Why not make a bundle with them all together at a higher price that’s a flat, one time payment? like every legal job you got right now (7 I think) for like 25 each.

We have just added such a package!

UPDATE

Scripts has been updated, and now supports also vRP and can work STANDALONE

i use the following scripts on my server

• builder job
  • garbage job
  • windowcleaner job

and we are amazed. truly the best multiplayer jobs available for fivem

1 Like

Thank you very much!! D:

1 Like