Much love from the QBCore community!

Being a content creator on any platform has its challenges! From mild negativity to just straight up hate. As one of those creators I’ve been through this many times but the one constant through it all has been the support of CFX. They are always there when I need them and sometimes even if I just need to vent about something! So thank you all very much from the mod team and up. You guys are awesome and we appreciate everything you do for the community! Hopefully this post will bring some extra joy to your day :heart:

102 Likes

+1 I agree

2 Likes

I also agree <3

3 Likes

Support for all the cfx team :heart:

2 Likes

+1 to QBCore & CFX! :heart:

2 Likes

I agree 100%!

2 Likes

Appreciate all you guys all do despite setbacks and negativity. The effort is very much appreciated!

1 Like

Much love to everyone who gives free support to those who need it, including CFX, everyone is awesome! (Reference to the Lego movie I noticed when I was typing this)

2 Likes

Thank you for the QBCore :heart:

1 Like

Much love to the QB team from me! :heart:

2 Likes

Appreciate all the hard work and updates. Much love to the QB team! <3

3 Likes

Appriciate all the work and effort that goes into this platform <3

2 Likes

Much love back to you and to all the people that invest time and energy into QBCore

2 Likes

As an old retired dude with failing health, I want to thank both CFX & QBcore Projects & Communities for giving me an OCD level of something to build/do & enjoy with others.

I’ve logged thousands of hours playing FiveM (GTARP) and building Cities. My latest discovery “QBcore”, has opened a LOT of doors to me in my ever growing “developer” role. I am so pleased to have now moved on from ESX to something better (IMHO).

Sincerely Fluff…

Thank you to everyone involved in ALL of this. You have no idea how much of a positive impact these projects can have on people and their social circles and lives over all.

4 Likes

Well Said

2 Likes

Appreciate all the hardwork that goes towards QBCore, much love to the QBCore team :heart:

2 Likes

Agreed by Bunny

2 Likes

you’re awesome!

3 Likes

You have all the love from me and the potatos!

1 Like

QBCore Lifer

2 Likes