More than 1 esx vehicle shop

so i want to add more vehicle shop but have different category. for example main dealer have sedan,sport. and another dealership have bike, offroad, drag.

What i have done:

• duplicate the esx_vehicleshop and change some of functions name etc
  • duplicate database table for vehicle and vehiclecategory

what i have done is working. it detected the new database table. but whenever i enter dealership A or B, its automaticly switch to opposite dealership. This happen 50/50. sometimes its work sometime not. plus the car that have been bought not inserting to owned_vehicle table anymore. i might already broke the script. lol. Anyone have any suggestion what to do? maybe its possible without duplicate the resource.

1 Like

I saw your error was alredy solved, so, can you help me? Thanks :slight_smile:

duplicate the resource, vehicle table, vehicle_category table. change all .lua folder name inside to the one u duplicate. and lastly change table name in server.lua.

2 Likes

I’ll try, thanks!

1 Like

i have 4 or 5 different vehicle shops and they work

1 Like

can you make the resource of a shop ?

you mean an second shop with sql? yes i can

1 Like

hey guys, i changed all tables to 2 in the sql and in the server lua and client lua, but it still doesnt work, could pls anyone send the vehicleshop2 modified in here please? or the script for the client and server please, would be a verry big help.

I can’t do it, I tried a lot of times but I can’t make it work! I’m sure I’m doing something wrong but I don’t know what it is… I’m crying, a lot…

please help me, i need 2 different esx_vehicleshop

Just download this :

from there on you have your second vehicle shop and if you need more then 2 later maybe just copy that script and rewrite that script since that gove me a clearer view :slight_smile:

thats what i did for that script. it work on its own so you can have that and the car shop on the same time but it all works with the garage and all the stuff the esx_vehicleshop does