More BLOATWARE Please! Part II

Vindication!!

Why do you people bother to oppose me? I’ve been playing multiplayers since before you could spell multiplayer. I was on FiveM on Day 0.

Please take this time to witness the abhorrent objections made in the link below, and each name that made them, that you may learn not to make them any more. Your two month experiment down the useless bloatware road is at an end… isn’t it?

R.I.P. Useless Bloatware.

P.S. Your new start page, pretty and functional, is not visible at 1024x768.

Accessibility please.

Next up? R.I.P. OneStink

1 Like

What bloatware?

I have heard from the chirping birds that survived from the Western European COVID-19 Heatwave 2020 that the FiveM developers are conspiring to only release updates that make the life of Xabache difficult. And what do I see? Your username matches! IT CANNOT BE A COINCEDENCE. Burn the witches! Burn them all!

No seriously, I have a feeling that you may be hinting at “features” that in your opinion do not make a lot of sense. Instead of trying to create some conspiracy against yourself, articulate some to the point sounding constructive feedback instead of this weird “bloatware” conspiracy.

Moved to #general-discussion

4 Likes

I mean if the 2 seconds it takes to push a button is so hard why don’t you look into making yourself something that you click and loads you right into your favorite RP server automatically.

And as nicely mentioned in your last spam post, the button helps with loading the rest of the menu. But I have a feeling you don’t actually bother to read the thought out responses you get from the devs…

If your resolution doesn’t work with the new menu, that should be reported because the devs don’t own 1000 monitors to test on, especially not a resolution that pretty much no one makes monitors in anymore in 2020. They can’t possibly test every possible resolution known to man.

2 words…nobody cares

1 Like

For me biggest problem is GTA 3 in background.
It serves no real purpose and it wastes resource for no real reason.

I know there was easter egg to play GTA 3 but now it doesn’t work (or atleast I don’t know new way).
Plus I really don’t want to play GTA 3 on FiveM, if I wanted to play GTA 3 then I would play real standalone version.

For me, best solution is to add that as option in settings, so if you don’t want to get your RAM and resources overall to get wasted on something you don’t want to you turn it off.

You want to show off with your skills? Yeah, sure, do it, but don’t make it obligatory.

and also plz make clip recording via FiveM possible, only way to do it now is using Lambda menu which is possible only on scripthook enabled servers and you cant find scripthook enabled on any normal roleplay server.

It’s suspended entirely when it’s not being drawn, and uses 50 MB RAM max when it is drawn? That’s less than a Chrome browser tab.

Lies. You can ‘record clips’ fine on any server that has a resource for it.

1 Like

well guess it got optimised, last time i played FiveM like a few weeks ago it was a bit buggy, now with new ui works kinda good i guess, or it was just my pc went nuts.

only thing i dont like about new ui is that sort by is missing (or im a noob and cant find it). before i could just click on players and it will just sort from highest to lowest but now i cant.

ui is bit confusing for me since i got used to old one but i guess i will adapt pretty soon.

now about resource i didnt saw it released here or whatever, is it included somewhere or i need to manually code it? thanks in advance!

Sort by is still available and can be found here:

As for the resource to save Editor stuff, there was one called Clip Saver V or so a while back, not sure if it still works fine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.