Mods folder no longer working after fivereborn update

Nothing got ‘disabled’ on purpose.

@jwbjnwolf where is your mods folder, you seem to be vague about that, is it in your game directory, the five reborn directory, five reborn’s plugins folder, five reborn’s citizen folder? and the 502.5 patch update.rpf must be in said mods folder as it’s five reborn’s current patch, patch 1.30

@jwbjnwolf and aslong as the 502.5 update.rpf is in there, any other rpfs and mods should work with fivereborn correct?

@jwbjnwolf Yeh, no hope for me, although, in regards to dotnet, only put the asi in your plugins folder, then make a scripts folder inside your plugins folder

well have to wait for a solution it can take a few days the devs will look into it, it is frustrating to a lot of people but it was not intentional and they will see what might be causing this to not work after the update

nah the only thing we will get is “look around here good luck” so one of us will have to figure it out lol

Well, I don’t think it has anything to do with the patches, seeing as FiveReborn is no longer compatible with OpenIV.asi, according to logs.

[456550468] Skipping blacklisted ASI OpenIV.asi - this plugin is not compatible with FiveReborn[456552296] closesocket 00000000000017C0

@Boss @0x420 told u it was disabled on purpose somehow well blacklisted from the allowed asi’s the the mod allows well ill tell u thins if we cannot modify the game then what is this Gta Online without jobs ? kinda pointless honostly not trying to disrespect or anything i love you devs for doing all the great work and the time you all spent into this, but without modifications the game is just way too plain people with higher end PC like it cuz it has a ton of mods and i mean a ton thats why the servers should have the option to allow that or disable it upon joining if really needed but i doubt those would be played on very well until there is some custom mate scripts so please look into this and maybe un blacklist this pls

1 Like

OpenIV.asi was disabled not sure if it was on purpose or not, but to get it working again just rename “OpenIV.asi” to “(anything).asi” as it was just disabled by name so any script named “OpenIV.asi” will not run. Also be sure to use the update.rpf for patch 505.2 in your mods folder.

yea it was on disabled i tried renaming it but then passed out lol so never got to try that if it will work nice ty buggs lets play some time

@Bxbugs123 A saint as always :slight_smile:

renaming it works , the devs are working on an efficient way to make this work for everyone the reason it was blacklisted due to it causing loading issues between the server and the clients, they seemed to be able to overwrite the server metas etc but they are working on some type of fix for this wait for further updates and DO NOT TELL NOBODY WHAT YOU RENAMED IT TO xD tell everyone to call it whatever they want xD

Locked.