Modern Shops | QB-ESX

Introducing our latest script: Modern Shops! Enhance your FiveM server with multiple shops, dynamic item stock, and comprehensive controls for licenses, jobs, gangs, and ranks. Elevate user experience with a modern UI. Upgrade your server now for an immersive, feature-rich, and customized experience!

Features :star:
  • Framework Compatibility:
    Supports QB, ESX, and Custom Frameworks

• Modern User Interface:
    Responsive and sleek UI for a contemporary experience.

• Interactive System:
    Interact with Target System and TextUI for seamless interaction.

• Shop Customization:
    Create an unlimited number of shops with ease.

• Categories and Items:
    Create unlimited categories and items for diverse shop management.

• Flexible Item Restrictions:
    Restrict items based on License Checks, Jobs, Gangs, and Grades for precise control.

• Metadata Support:
    Items metadata support for enhanced customization and functionality.

• Item Information:
    Display item descriptions with the Item Info feature.

• Item Stock Availability Feature:
    Set stock quantities for individual items to automatically mark them as ‘out of stock’ when the specified limit is reached. This feature can also be configured to support shop robberies and delivery jobs.

• Shop Restrictions:
    Restrict shops based on specific jobs and gangs.

• All Items Overview:
    All Items tab to conveniently display all items from every category.

• Image Handling:
    UI fetches images from the inventory, eliminating concerns about manual image management.

• Blip Manager:
    Efficient management of blips for each shop that you create.

• Pedestrian Spawner:
    Ped Spawner feature for customizing shop interaction peds.

Interface :star:

Config Preview :star:

[ Script is at Introductory Price for Limited Time ]

:shopping_cart: Purchase

:tv: Script Preview

[ This Script is Part of Standard Series ]

Code accessible Partially
Subscription No
Lines 1000+
Requirements ox_lib
Support Documentation
72 Likes

This looks so cool!!!

1 Like

Nice UI

2 Likes

How can someone hate his job so much to obfuscate the JS. Its stated clearly in the TOS that this isnt allowed. And not escrowing that shit doesnt make it allowed. We bought it and we actually would like to get the JS opensource. Feel free to reach out to me. I dont want to report the post for TOS breaking.

Is NUI supported in this system?

At this moment NUI is not supported. You should treat NUI as any web browser; websites that you visit also don’t protect their frontend code (nor do they typically try to). Treat your code as such as well.

Firstly, please maintain professionalism in your communication. Secondly, this channel isn’t for support, so we’re unable to assist you here further. For support or inquiries, please create a support ticket directly on Discord. Additionally, our script isn’t open source and is protected by escrow protection, so there is little we can do in this regard. Furthermore, our NUI is already open as required, with only the protected parts escrowed by escrow protection. Some parts are also builed. Lastly, If you have further questions, please contact us on Discord. This is not a support or inquiry channel, and this will be our last message here to prevent further divergence from the original topic of this post.

Youre right mate, i shouldvent have pissed you on your side I was just mad today lmfao. My bad on that side, I apologize. The thing about escrow, yes its fine you escrowed it haha but the issue is obfuscating frontend and NUI is not allowed. We can continue on discord if you want to? You can add me on it my names BeansFL there. sorry for pissing you that mad on the side today haha