Modern Crafting | Portable Tables + Crafting Stations + Level/XP | QB-ESX

Curious, any chance of adding a config for the amount of XP for each level. Slightly unsure if its 100, or if i wanted it to be a 1000.

It would be pretty dope to be honest to add a feature that you can decide what each levels XP is, so example would be level 1-10, each level requires 100. Level 10-20, requires 1000 to change the level.

Thanks!

1 Like

agreed and a way to que items to craft so you don’t have to sit there third eyeing everytime you want to craft a new item.

1 Like

oh that would be dope, a finished basket or something for items completed. But a cue would be amazing!

I have a script that has 9 different weed strands but need something that i can use to put in baggies or roll joints etc. Would this work for something like that?

Yes it will work @cookiiilove

hello to whom it concerns based on your new update when i try to download i am currently getting a malware detected in your script file that is not allowing me to down load this script i you can kindly get back to me would be much appreciated thanks in advance <3.

We have fixed that issue. It was happening because of the protection. For better support, you can contact us on Discord

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION NOW :heart:

compatible with ox inventory?

1 Like

yes it works with ox_inventory

is there any event or function i can trigger to open the hud for the workbenches to integrate it into other scripts

yes you can do that aswell

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION :heart:

1 Like

When I use ox_target on it it always shows me like this, I asked for support in discord, didn’t get any.

Hey @Efkaaa, Download the latest update, and now you will be able to create a support ticket on Discord. Due to the ticket limit, you were having difficulties before

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION :heart:

I had multiple issues with this script working then not over and over, I made a ticket in his discord and he didnt respond for over a month.

Please create a ticket on Discord if you face any issues, as I believe you are the only person facing this issue. I understand that sometimes your server may have compatibility issues due to your own scripts, but we are here to help. Additionally, we have released a major update to this script, as you can clearly see above, so stating that there is no support sounds illogical.

Looks like a really well made script. Does this have a crafting timer? say i want the item to take 5 minutes to craft? and does it have a crafting que?

Yes it has crafting timer