Modding Help (Reborn Server)

Hey all,

I was wondering if any of the visual mods for lspdfr work on the reborn server? I get it the server and some of the lights on some the modded police vehicles we have put in are dull or barely show up. The others work perfect. Would it have to be client sided or server sided? Additionally, where can I find the hands up and cuff scripts for reborn? I’ve seen in videos before but is it their own personal mod or a public one? Thanks in advance.

Visual mods are scattered all around the forums. Use the search function to find them. You can’t play LSPDFR with pΛ this is because LSPDFR uses RageHook which isn’t supported by pΛ.

Your vehicles not showing up could be due to replacing the wrong model. There are several models used for police cars which have quite dull names. Be sure to replace them all to get rid of all the ‘old’ vehicles and replace them with your own.

If you replace them clientsided only you would see them. Since you don’t want to update a pack for everyone that plays on your server you preferably replace them server-sided.

Perhaps you could take a look in the Development // Releases section found here.

1 Like

Thanks for all the clarification! Still trying to learn the ins and outs of reborn.