[Mod Pack] Install NaturalVision on FiveM (download pack)

if i want to start my fivem this happen grafik
grafik

They need to be encrypted using rockstar’s encryption key, that won’t work. Use archivefix to re-encrypt them.

how ?

i have it downloaded now what now i dont know how to use it :smiley:

Google. This isn’t relevant to the topic.

i dont see citizen file anywhere in the pack at all

I fixed the rpfs that were not encrypted.
FiveM NVR Pack

When I try to get into a server adding z_NVR_BrighterEmergencyLights-NVR or another add-on it crashes, any idea on what it could be?

Crashes the game still.

at the hours of 19 00 all way to 21 00 the emergency lights look the worst for anyone wanting to know before installing. but great mod make rest of times and game look stunning

Does anyone know how to make the lights even brighter than the already included file in the download. If I change the values for the lights in the visualsettings.dat, nothing happens… I think it’s because the NVR files override the visualsetting.dat.

still not working even after the encryption
another other ideas on this problem plz?

Anyone know how to fix NVR lights being EXTREMELY bright at night? It’s a great mod, but unusable at night time. I’ve seen others have NVR without having this issue, but not sure what they did to fix it.

The URL Doesn’t Work. Can you fix it?

Just search “Natural Vision” on Gta5-mods.com, the copy there has a fiveM version inside of it. Be prepared for about a 20% cut to your fps though. Apparently it’s being updated soon to be more optimized and run more similar to visual v without much of a fps hit…

Clean install

Not sure what you mean by clean install? NVR just has the nvr_base.rpf you drag into the addons folder. I’ve reinstalled FiveM a couple times since messing around with Visual packs. I’ve also tried redownloading NVR, reinstalling FiveM then dragging in the new nvr_base.rpf into addons and it’s still the same thing. Can’t edit the visualsettings.dat either without getting an encryption error by FiveM after doing so.

Are you 100% sure you don’t have another visualsettings.dat in your client? I had the same problem and it was this.

Yea I’ve got no other visualsettings.dat anywhere in my FiveM. It’s a head scratcher for me. This is what it looks like for me when using NVR. Thought it could have been a server setting, but any random server I hop into has the same issues as the ones in the album.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/3XpcW2d