MMO Radio releases it's "Retro RP" Server in Soft Launch TONIGHT

Tonight MMO Radio goes live with it’s “RetroRP” Server. Cars and Roleplay from the 70’s and 80’s. Sponsored and owned by MMO-Radio.com LLC. You can get more info, including the server IP on our website mmo-radio.com/RetroRP .
This is a soft launch so expect some bugs, issues, etc. IF you find one, feel free to join our discord and post up what you found. We will get it addressed and fixed ASAP. Discord info is also on the website

2 Likes

One of the most unique servers i’ve played on, Friendly staff and great RP can’t wait until it’s fully released!

One of the only retro servers on 5m. The staff is very nice and helpful. I had a lot of fun keep up the good work!!!

TONIGHT!!! MMO Radio does it again. Tonight M.C. Shea G will be doing the “Saturday Night Powerjam” live from the RetroRP server. Show starts at 8 but the server is up and free to join anytime. Plenty of Fire/EMS/LEO/Repair jobs still open. Head to the website MMO-Radio.com for info, IP, and whitelisted jobs application. Time to head back to the 80’s the FiveM way!!!

RetroRP is going to be expanding out to include more options for Civs, LEO, EMS and more. We are even going to get the U.S. Army National Guard going. Staffed and run by a combat veteran, U.S. Army, 1st Cavalry Division. Head to the website to check out the new features and join us in “RetroRP” by MMO-Radio.com

Join the fun! Live music on MMO-Radio.com Live stream from the MC Shea G!

Be there or Be square!! :smiley:

DiplomatCloseup

TONIGHT!! D.J. Gayln will be pumping up the “Saturday Night Powerjam” on MMO-Radio.com and I will have our Twitch feed going. Join the fun on the RetroRP server starting at 8PM with a chance to win prizes during one of our “Flash Events”.

Tonight MMO-Radio.com will be having it’s “Saturday Night Powerjam” with music by DJ Taylor. The M.C. will be on the Twitch feed. Join in the fun as we pump up the tunez and create the chaos. As always, we are still looking for LEO/Fire/Mechanics. New jobs, new gangs, mafia. Info is on the website.