[MLO + Script] Anonymous

CREDIT :

• Mapping : Patoch
  • Script : Babooche

" hi today here I am for a sharing of a mapping with a script. I wanted to open new doors to PR scenes with digital illegality."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
b2
:camera: Screenshot exemple :

b3
On the vidéo you can find : the position, the mapping visit, the use of the script
On the vidéo you can find : the position, the mapping visit, the use of the script

b4

Mapping :
step 1 : Copy/Past the folder " map_anonymous" on your resource folder .
step 2 : Open your server.cfg and Start/Encure map_anonymous .

Script :
step 1 : copy/Past the folder “esx_anonymous” on your resource folder .
step 2 : Open your server.cfg and star/encure esx_anonymous .
step 3 : Add on your SQL the file “items.sql”

b6

Anonymous_Patoche.zip (17.5 MB)

:innocent: This is again my small contribution to the fivem community Hope you enjoy

22 Likes

I don’t use esx but thank you for your contributions as always. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks

Beautiful!!

so im looking at this
INSERT INTO `items` (`name`, `label`) VALUES ('fakebankingcard', 'fake banking card'), ('usbhacked', 'usb hacked');
did you leave it this way so people could change it to “limit” or “weight” or do they go into the database just like this?

Very good idea… tres bonne idée! Lester house is becoming crowded

you are a beast! i love your mappings :heart_eyes:

Good, good idea. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

can you somehow take it out with the camera? this causes us problems with another effect that is constantly flashing

great work

Awesome map… it’s amazing how much your maps have improved overtime :slight_smile:

has anyone added the sql file the way it is.? or did you have to modify it for either limit based or weight based?

Nice but 0.55-0.80 MS need fix

1 Like

when you try to use the usb stick, or any time you access the “get money marker”

Can you make a Yakuza Family Office?

Can’t adjust how much money will be made from USB

Nice Keep It

yea and you can take as many “jobs” as you want but after the first one it breaks and can’t rob anymore atms. 1. needs better configs (adjust pay levels) 2. needs to be able to take more missions at a time and it works or force it to only one mission at a time.

hey what is the object name of the door? https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/759550824959049738/759557795942367259/unknown.png?width=597&height=677

1 Like

would be nice to see someones door lock script for the info on this. heck even the interior wire/cage great would be awesome