[MLO] [RELEASE] Cinema Doppler

Sweet, consider me sold. (well, not me directly but EdgeGamers)

1 Like

muito lindo cara parabens

1 Like

Very cool ! :grinning:

Thanks

Really cool cinema MLO ever.
:blush:

Thank your friend :smiley:

Changelog 08/04/2022

Cinema Doppler

• Added a script to the map where you can sit on chairs.

To sit in the chairs, approach any chair and press E, to leave you must press E again.

To get updates, download the files from the previously received link from the purchase.

Update

Now, the cinema works with operational tvs by @Loaf-Scripts [RELEASE] [PAID] [STANDALONE] Loaf - Operational TV’s

1 Like

Update (27/04)

• Removed one collision issue
  • Removed one prop without collision
  • Updated the lights of the entrance room.

Changelog 01/06/2022

• The light of the cinema room is now DARKER!
  • Updated the fxmanifest
  • Now you be able to edit the ytd only.

To get updates, download the files from the previously received link from the purchase.

Update 18/08

• Increased the vertex paint of cinema lobby

I feel like I prefer the brighter room, what made you want to go darker? You put a lot of work into it, why not show it off :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeaaaaaah hahaha but if you want, i can put this brighter :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello guys, if you think the cinema room is very much dark, i can put this more brighter for you!

Hello everyone, all my maps are 35% OFF until 04/09 23:59

Use the Code: BRNXFLASH35

At: https://brunxmods.tebex.io/

This is my biggest Flash Sale i’ve ever created :grinning:

Changelog 10/09/2022

Cinema Doppler

• Added lights spot in movie room
  • Added audio occlusion on Cinema! Now, the sounds will not pass to other rooms
  • Optimized the file size from 41mb to 30mb
  • Added command of /lights when you make this command, will turn on or turn off the lights (thanks to guys of RCORE)
  • Updated with collision of gabz bank, noe you will not have the issue with invisible wall in entrance
  • Optimized the chairs by removing more of a half of the sizes!
  • Now will not show blue warning of the chairs on console (only of the textures)

To get updates, download the files from https://keymaster.fivem.net/asset-grants

how does it work? do i need to configure in loaf? i already have loaf just not seeing prompt! Thanks!

Hey buddy, yes, you need to configure with loaf! I think he van help you better, because i said him to make the screen works with his script!

But what have my eyes just seen. this is great!!

1 Like