• Main doors - caravan_main_doors

• Sleep room - caravan_sleep_doors

Preview
Preview with trailer
Tebex

Next update: Dirty remaster. - Same style as trailer now

Escrow protection!

4 Likes

don’t get me wrong, this is a very nice interior. Looks very well done. Just wish you would have stayed with the lore of the building. dirty, scruffy, old country hick bar.

4 Likes

Thank, yeah i know but i redone this interior like 3 times, textures, details etc. In middle of the way i start polishing the building. To not be dirty, scruffy bar some higher textures for details. So i renew building and sudenly old bar looks weird inside. So it is what it is.

Still have plan to update front and back to be more new and add some overal decoration inside the bar. Some scratches, splash of beer. It not done yet, but sometimes you need to do something else to get energy back.

1 Like

New ownership lol

didnt think il be saying this but yea it to clean :confused: lol … apart from that dude great job

I guess i will try make it more dirty, but not that much as it used to be in game.

Map is awesome and i like music in video, it gives me that old school feel :sunglasses:

1 Like

good work dude

2 Likes

Brilliant work!

2 Likes

Trailer soon:

ALMOST READY:

If we paid for it before will we get the update?

Yes of course, that is the point.

Its cheaper on release and it going up with every update. I think that is good strategy

purchase link doesnt work

Fixed, thanks.

Hi, I curious, if when I’m gonna pay for this MLO, will I get actual files? Some creators only stream them from 3rd party server and it’s pain. Plus if needed, I can’t change anything myself. And such people usually don’t even bother to tell me, unless I ask first.

You will get actual files and you can edit etc… they are yours, just dont sell them or use models for your MLO’s.

2 Likes

Does this have any conflicts with gabz interiors?