[MLO][PAID]mapa oblock2

This looks nothing like O Block

Interesting idea, thought the apartments need more detail

1 Like

yes friend, we are working on more details and improvements, thanks for the comment

it keep declining my card

1 Like

mapa atualizado

brooooooooooke.

2 Likes

ay I need help getting to the server can you please contact me back

2 Likes

kong the real deal ive bought manny mlos from him

1 Like

true friend, this was one of the first maps in the store, TOTALLY BURNED, made by people who donā€™t know much about modeling, today we have much more interesting maps <3

e voce ganhou bastante dinheiro mesmo sem faser nada

justamente, alguem tinha que ser a cara da loja, o comercial, e voce era a parte braƧalā€¦ voce nao tinha um real no bolso lembra? eu te coloquei aqui, deveria ser mais agradecido por issoā€¦ lembro que tu tava liso quando eu te chamei haha, mas normal, vai la boa sorte!

You misunderstood we still use this map, I was calling him broke as in he has no money or poor LOL.

yes, like this lmao

engrassado eu era liso e so vivia te emprestando dinheiro

I just bought this map from ā€œTheKONGā€ ā€¦ so who really made it?!?

1 Like

I created all the oblocks when we were partners

he created this map when we were partners, the map is from the store, actually it is now being distributed for free because it was created for the store, nowadays 2play creates maps of chicago taking the buildings of NY, very ugly for a store lmao

and on top of that, there is a tebex store TOTALLY COPYED FROM MY GENUINE SHOP, you can see for yourself, the links to all the clientsā€™ advertisement videos go directly to my own store, not even this is genuine from him, a shame for those who call themselves modellers