[MLO] Office Interior

Purchase: Tebex Store
Showcase Video: Office Interior (All of the ‘H’ logos can be changed, including the one on the back wall, see the photos below with the SS as an example)
Interior Location: Photo

This office interior replaces the Cafe Redemption located near the Slongberg Sachs building in the downtown area. All the logos and photos are customizable allowing you to make this your own. This office includes the following;

• Meeting Room
  • Three Offices
  • Reception Area
  • Kitchen Area
  • Employee Lounge Area.

Photo Gallery

8 Likes

As per the Release Rules and F.A.Q:

If you’re using the Asset Escrow system, you must mention this in your release topic so users know what they are receiving.

Its nice

1 Like

All posts submitted to the release section automatically become pending, and have to be approved before being released to the public - to ensure all posts are in accordance with the rules and guidelines established by FiveM. Just to be sure on my perspective, I’ve checked a majority of the maps submitted to the forums and all of them are quite similar to mine. Thanks for letting me know, if you have any other concerns feel free to send me a private message!

Just to clarify something briefly as I’ve had a couple of folks ask. Every single logo inside of the interior can be changed. See the photos with the ‘SS’ logo to see an example.

As for an update - I am currently working on an expansion of the interior. The expansion will include an additional four offices. This expansion does not come at an additional cost, and will be provided as an update for all customers who have previously purchased the interior. For those who intend on purchasing the interior, or wish to, this will be the new updated version of the interior.

Please understand that this does not represent the final version of the expansion.

Looks great, excited to see the expansion once it’s finished.

Hi! Is there a plan to get customers parking spaces? This would be very nice!

Unfortunately other than the Red Parking Garage there is really no where else to place any garages or I would!

Is this a walk in interior or a teleport interior?

Walk in!

1 Like

Well thats gettin purchased asap lol

You probably want to show where the MLO is before selling it. Buildings can be around that conflict which is what our server ran into.

That’s a good idea (it’s also at the very top of the post just so you know)

That’s awesome, thing is the civilian found your video on YouTube that doesn’t have any info on where it is. She just bought it because she liked it. There’s people that get into fivem that have never played GTAV (we have a lot of simmers) one last thing the v2 dropped my FPS from 150 to 74 going past the kitchen and down below. :face_with_diagonal_mouth::+1:t4:

Make sure to download the update to fix the lag spike glitch (feel free to open a ticket in my discord as I rarely check the FiveM forums)

With regard to the interior, unfortunately, it doesn’t have more information as to the exterior than what’s displayed in the video. People are encouraged to check the forums where there is a location, or they can get on our showcase server. Unfortunately, the onus is on the purchaser to ensure that the interior will not conflict with their interiors as it is akin to impossible to keep track of what server uses which MLOs.