[MLO] Legion Square | Central Park

So after reading the page, and failing to read some instructions my initial comment about the gang peds not spawning, was true but it was my failure to read things correctly lol.

Gang peds are spawning but you def need to set up the map up correctly, as i believe having multiple scenarios was messing it up.

However this MAP!

Its so beautiful and really has changed downtown, i hope something comes for Christmas incorporating the map, and would love to see maybe an extension of the sewers, its so cool! Just wanted to see a little bit more! All in all, 10/10 map. Will be looking forward to future releases!

1 Like

Does this no longer conflict with bean machine??? Bean machine is heavily used in my server and I canā€™t go without it.

It went like this. We bought this miserable MLO, which has a lot of bugs in it. It looked fine on the video. We installed it. Walked around, looked at it, everything was buggy. Itā€™s a crook. Support is forcing us to do what is their job. They say replace all the files that are licensed. We told them it was their problem and they should fix it. After that we asked for a refund. After that we were kicked off the discord and added to the blacklist.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the situation is completely different than you described :slight_smile: The resource itself doesnt have bugs, the GTA file system itself does not allow us to adapt the resource to work with every other possible resource on the market (of which you had a lot on your server). The support doesnt include connecting your interiors to make it work on the server, but the removal bugs that arent caused by duplicate files that you have. On our own we help people who dont have a developer on their server, we will prepare such files individually for the case, unfortunately we are not a 15-person team that is able to convert a dozen or so people throughout the day, so there is a queue that we stick to. We informed you that this is the situation so we gave you an alternative to find a person who will do it for a fee, but if you donā€™t want to pay someone for it, you have to wait, after which we get threats that either put you at the top of the list or youā€™re gonna ask for a refund. Iā€™m not going to talk to the person who threatens me and behaves in such an arrogant way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Itā€™s a wonderful map that we donā€™t want to miss on our server. Yes, there are complications with some maps, which is completely normal with the file structure of GTA, but so far everything could always be solved. Either you think about it and do it yourself or you contact the respective map support.

The map gets in any case 10/10

2 Likes

Is there a way to to make PEDs stop spawning and getting stuck in the water of this map? I have my scenarios way down but it still happens.

I tried opening a ticket in the Reective discord but it was just closed with no response. And then I asked in chat but it was deletedā€¦once again with no response.

1 Like

Your ticket was closed automatically by inactivity. If you wrote for help on the general channel, it was probably detected by a bot which initiated the appropriate procedure that prevents you from asking for help on a channel not intended for it, and probably your messages were deleted - I recommend opening the ticket again.

Very nice MLO, but I would steer clear of buying it because of the (lack of) customer service.

For some reason, it seems this MLO streams replacements for every ped scenario across the map. When I asked the designer about this and asked if it was possible to remove/modify certain things to get them to stop spawning, I just got sarcastic responses and was told to fix it in Codewalker.

Iā€™m not a map design pro, but it does seem odd that this map has 140 ymt files being streamed. The designer said this was necessary, but Iā€™m not sure how ped scenarios in the altruist camp and in Paleto would affect a legion square MLO. :person_shrugging:

I could understand if this was a free MLO, and the designer canā€™t account for every other MLO. Still, I donā€™t think itā€™s unreasonable to ask that a designer help you if you can pin down specific areas/files that may be problematic/having issues rather than telling you to fix them in Codewalker.

Edit: I think Iā€™ve found the issue. As far as I can tell, the designer made a mistake and left a bunch of files for peds related to the GTA Triathlon scenarios, and if you go around your city, youā€™ll see civilians standing around and cheering.

If you talk to the designer/support, heā€™ll claim this intentional, but it makes no sense to have peds standing around cheering across the map for legion square.

You probably want to delete the folder ā€œTraithlonsā€ in YMT > Replace if you see this happening.

Lovely map, But terrible for fps and makes to many edits to base ymaps it a pain to work around it all the time.

can you help me remove this ?https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/4X/d/0/e/d0ed20c34fba0ec8378cf0a00be4cb21494e1de3.jpeg

I just wanted to leave a quick note to express my admiration for the ā€œLegion Square | Central Parkā€ map created. Itā€™s obvious that a lot of hard work, attention to detail and creativity went into this. - I had them on our project back then. I hope there will be more with the same quality.

1 Like

Great map, plenty of options with it to give you as a buyer the ability to customize it in a ton of ways without having to buy 10 diffrent maps. We all know compatibility with gabz maps is something a majority of creators get stuck accommodating but just know as widely used as they are compatibility will come. Rudzik was helpful when I ran into an issue, although very condescending for not following the steps properly and resolved the issue. I am happy with the product, support was provided and my issue was resolved. 10/10 map and the most amazing looking legion I have ever seen 10/10 support being provided. Would recommend Rudziks products to anyone.

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern: Halloween Sale -20% :jack_o_lantern: