[MLO] Legion Square | Central Park

Purchase: Tebex Store ($30+VAT)
Video: [MLO] Legion Square | Central Park

This resource is encrypted via Asset Escrow system

20 Likes

Please include the required template you removed during topic creation. Can also be found in rules

Is it Gabz compatible?

1 Like

this is dope, wondering how many conflictions ill have with stuff downtown. lol

Should be, if you encounter any problems please contact us and we will prepare an alternative version for maps that conflict with each other.

The whole project has its own LOD done so I think optimization is good.

does this remove the clock tower out of curiousity?

Got a birds eye view of the park?

1 Like

Wow, amazing!
Finally some Legion mlo with realistic vibes.
+rep

5 Likes

You can check it here Legion Square | reective.com

Nice Work Bor!!!

1 Like

Very nice work, as always. Will definitely pick this one up.

2 Likes

the best Legion map I’ve ever seen. for long!!! I congratulate you for this work of art! it is incredible!

1 Like

Amazing.
The best Legion Square i’ve ever seen so far !

1 Like

The developer helped me to fix the error, everything works, I’m satisfied. Thank you very good work.

Did you at least tried to contact me on discord or private message? Of course not. All of my resources have support.

When combining two other resources, there will always be complications, so we also have a fix for which we send people who use these two resources at the same time and will inform us about it in the ticket.
„Problem” you showed up is happening because you have duplicate files on your server, so just contact with us and we gonna help you :slight_smile:

Next time atleast try to contact first before posting comments.

2 Likes

I installed it yesterday and spent almost a hour speaking with @Rudzik on the voice channel.

The map was conflicting with Gabz’s BeanMachine.

He fixed a few things like floor clipping. Ymt files and other stuff. The main issue is the encryption from gabz files. Which mean Rudzik have to adapt HIS map to gabz one and this is very hard to do since he can’t access the files and require hours of work to push a hotfix.

You didn’t lost your money. It just takes time. So be patient.
The map is very beautiful. No one can say the opposite. I’m happy with the purchase ! And my players are happy too and that’s what matters.

3 Likes

what .ybn does this map use?

1 Like

The files used by legion square arent responsible for peds on the ghetto

Looks very atmospheric

2 Likes