[MLO] Cafe "Half Way " /3GM/ [Paid]

A well-designed, detailed cafe with its own style will qualitatively complement the flavor of your game world, giving the virtual city a touch of even greater realism! :two_hearts:

• You can see the implementation of this bridge in this👁‍🗨Video

• You can buy this model in our :receipt:Tebex

:scroll:FAQ:

| 📌 | When will new packages be added?

We will add a new package every month, subscriptions will be instantly updated.

| 📌 | Can I change the textures to fit with my server?

Sure! We allow you to change the textures in our YTD to fit your own server.

| 📌 | Can I edit the resources to work with other maps?

Yes, we leave all vanilla files unlocked.

| 📌 | Are your packages optimized?

We do our best to optimize all our content for low-end server configuration, from the models to the textures themselves.

| 📌 | Do I need a specific FiveM server version to run your packages?

Your server artifacts are likely outdated. Update your server to version 2699 or above. Make sure your gamebuild is 5848 or above.

| 📌 | Do you make commissioned work? (interiors/props/weapons)

We don’t. You can suggest future releases on our discord.

| 📌 | Where can you get help for any issues related with our content?

We offer support to all our paying customers via our Discord server.

| 📌 | Can I transfer my purchase to another account?

You can transfer ownership of assets once by navigating to ‘Purchased assets’ on Keymaster. From there you can select the ‘Transfer to another account’ option and enter the account name of the person you want to transfer the content to.

| 📌 | Do you only offer a subscription?

Alongside our subscription package, we also offer standalone versions of our releases.

| 📌 | How can I cancel my subscription offer?

You can cancel your subscription at any time. All your access will be revoked instantly until you resubscribe. Cancel your suibscription here.

:wave:Hello, Our team of professional 3D artists and programmers create amazing 3D game models to make your game look original. We pay special attention to creating unique game models that include objects and environments.

We use the most modern technologies and software to create 3D game models of any complexity and scale. Our team has extensive experience in various game genres, including action, adventure, puzzle, RPG and many others.

Each 3D game model created by us is unique and selected for the selected game. We work closely with clients to ensure that their requirements and wishes are fully taken into account.

Cooperation with us is an opportunity to get 3D models of games in accordance with an affordable price. We guarantee high quality of work and individual approach to each project. contact us and we will be happy to help make your game! :gear: :man_technologist: :heart:

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based Optional, all our content is available on a subscription plan and as a standalone
Lines (approximately) No
Requirements FiveM Server Last build
Support Yes, we provide support on our Discord server
6 Likes

Update :man_technologist: :gear:

1 Like

its cute

2 Likes

Update :up: :man_technologist:.

good job.

Update :up: