[MLO] Benefactor Car Dealer | Breze

Nice MLO bro. I have shared this^^

Hey, thanks for this mate, iam wondering how to add a job for this?
Thanks again.

Not 100% sure but you may have to add a new location in the config with coords of Benefactor

it is there so you can enter and exit with cars that people buy

Would be a good idea to have included the location on the map. Ain’t fun to drive all around the city to find it and on the video ain’t clear where exactly it is. I have just made the screenshot of the location to ease it for others. Wasted 40 minutes until I found it…

4 Likes

lol, literally says benefactor. Should have spent those 40 minuts on a guide on how to use google

4 Likes

Anyways the location is near the pacific bank one road to the left and 2 alleys down if you still needed the location

1 Like

stop being noxious bro. you are selling 40 minutes of work on modit and fivem forums. Just add XYZ on post thats it

1 Like

“40 mins of work”, Get into mapping dude, you def dont know how much time 3D modeling takes.

2 Likes

Amazing work!

Ohhh i know it tooks many hours even weeks or sometimes months to make a good mlo or 3D interior, you make amazing work and i don’t believe that you can make so sick things for gta that it looks like kn reallife great job!

I wanted to make a qb-vehicleshop in the Benefactor Car Dealership but I cant get cords right.

Can someone give me the cords of the building corners and the highest and lowest points.

If I finish the building I’m gonna release the config for the public to use!

can u send me the link it"s not available to me