Looking to create a FiveM server from scratch | Staff, Police, EMS, Fire, Civilians, ETC. | Set in a United States Midwest regional state?

Added some pictures to spice up the post. Thank you to all who applied! :grinning:

I have finally purchased the actual FiveM server! Everyone join away!

We MAY be looking for developers soon, but that is only a possibility as we already have two.

Looking for all kinds of department heads, etc. The following departments need heads: civilians, EMS, fire, and KCPD

Guess what guys? The server is officially open! Don’t forget to join the discord. I am looking for department heads, too. I am already the Highway Patrol / State Police head, but we are looking for directors for EMS, Fire, Civilians, and Kansas City Police Dept!

Have a look at this before you bump your post next Server bazaar rules and F.A.Q

I did buddy and I can bump as long as I add more information. So goodbye :slight_smile:

Only bump topics if there’s been no activity within the last 24 hours. And you did it in a hour

1 Like

Sure! So, The Head Administrator is the top admin in the server. He/she is also in the “Main Five” category which is like my cabinet. I am the director and my cabinet members are the co-director, head admin, assistant head admin, and senior admin. The Assistant Head Admin, is similar to the Head Administrator with a few less powers, but basically he/she is just someone to be on if the Head Administrator is not. The Senior Administrator is another step down from Asst. Head Admin and is basically a top-notch administrator. Then Administrator III, II, and I are just the regular administrators. Probationary Admin is just a low-level admin for those are running a trial run to see if they are fit for administrator.

Hello again!

Do you feel as if those 5 admin positions are redundant? I would also like to say that you didn’t answer my question regarding their jobs. What differentiates them when talking about their duties?

Head Administrator handles the issues when I am gone. Assistant Head Administrator is like a head of staff. Senior Administrator “a head of the administrators” Administrators III-I are just administrators like on any server and Probationary Administrator are for trial runs to see if the said person is eligible for an Administrator I position. My positions are NOT redundant. They are well thought and considered. I like variety in my staff positions. Sorry it took so long to respond, been working on the server! Thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

BTW I am looking for people who are willing to help film a server trailer. All details can be found in the discord (not actually, but if you apply you will get the gist). So join the server and you will be credited in the credits section of the video for trailer.

1 Like

UPDATE ON TRAILER: I am looking for 3 “criminals” and up to 7 people as police officers. More information can be founding by adding me (TheCrowbarXC#9927) or joining the above discord

FINAL UPDATE ON TRAILER: Trailer is released! Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QpYE5h5EQ4

Please, @TheCrowbarXC Contact me, I’d Like to use your name and liked to use your icons, https://discord.gg/AFv6TSu

Is this still active ?

I do not think so, I am creating a server related to it.

Are u looking for staff ?

Like I said Im pretty sure this server is none existent anymore, I am Creating one to this.

Are u creating new one ? (If yes, do u have discord ?)