Mission Row Clean Gates. Clean, realistic gates for Mission Row. [YMAP]

Hello, so you want gates for mission row but all the other ones are big and too much well fear no longer i have made a map with clean gates on Mission row. The gates and plants suit the setting. We have also added speed enhancement so people also do not speed past the pd all the time. As well as this we added a realistic pd helipad to make things that bit more realistic.

MAP LINK- CLICK ME!

Check out some pictures below:

Pictures Below!

Please check out my bio and join my discord. I’m are going to be making more maps and releases very soon, check out the link in the bio for more private releases as well. ENJOY! :smiley: See ya sooon

Developed By Viktor.T
Czar RP 2020.

7 Likes

Nice job!

2 Likes

lol pee off xd

2 Likes

no thanks :smiley:

3 Likes

Ill be passing on that comment XD

1 Like

Cheers Dude! :smiley:

1 Like

Looks nice besides the fact that the speed bumps don’t make munch sense as that is a public roadway. Otherwise nice job.

4 Likes

I have made the speed bumps another ymap attached in case you want to get rid of the speed bumps :smiley:

3 Likes

I have came pre-pared

2 Likes

where i live most police stations are surrounded by speed bumps to keep crazy ppl from vdming

2 Likes

I actually really like this. Minimalistic and practical. I think I’m gonna add it.

2 Likes

Thanks dude really appreciate this comment!

1 Like

Yea, i can agree its a useful thing in some servers. However if you trust your members that much then you can just take that seprate ymap out! Cheers Dude :smiley:

1 Like

can i get the doorlock pls?

2 Likes

Sure I will updated it later today for you. Or if you want it now i got my props from here. https://plebmasters.de/?page=3&search=gate&app=objects

1 Like

These Were Really Good Thanks @TwistedTheDev

2 Likes

Awwwwwwwwww Love U Servercopmug. FAA IS LIFE!

1 Like

Great Job… Do I Just Add It To Resources… then start it in server cfg?

2 Likes

Yes, sir.

1 Like

Hi @TwistedTheDev,

Would this be able to be added at the La Mesa police station also for the enclosed parking area?

Kind regards,

Shane :slight_smile:

1 Like