**Windows version?**Windows 10 pro
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**yes
Error screenshot (if any)
System specificationsAMD RYZEN 5 1600x
GTX 1050ti
8GB of DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
128GB ADATA SSD
2TB Hard Drive

**What did you do to get this issue?**I don’t know, it was random, out of nowhere, but what i did during the server restart i spammed connect, and when the server actually turned on, it was stuck on handshaking with server and i have quit through the console.
**What server did you get this issue on?**Lithuanian Roleplay server Farai

Also add what you already tried so far.
So bassicaly i have a problem that is when i try to connect to one server, it says missing steam - make sure to log in to all required accounts. So i only get this problem on one server, other ones works just fine. What i tried so far is i opted out of all betas, reinstalled fiveM, deleted all the caches and it still did not work. Any ideas why that happened?
Edit : I tried it out on other steam account, it works just fine, i even get into priority queue, but question is - why it doesnt work on my normal steam.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

If you get the “steam must be running” message. Restart steam and FiveM. See the below topic. In summary, sometimes Steam identifiers don’t register when starting a game due to a Steam update. If you’re in Steam Beta opt out of it if the issue persists.

I tested it all, but it didn’t work, and its with only one steam account, others i tried works fine…

Could mean you’re banned from what I’ve heard from others either from the server or FiveM, but unlikely.

No, i’m not banned, i asked the admins.

has anyone figured out how to fix this issue? because me and a few friends are also getting it and havent found a way to fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.