Missing Chat Resource

Hello, I have a server through txAdmin on ZapHosting and was trying to play in my server and realized chat was not working. I have the resource chat but it doesn’t start. The message I get is as follows.

[ citizen-server-impl] Running build tasks on resource chat - it’ll restart once completed.
[ citizen-server-impl] Couldn’t start resource chat.
[ script:yarn] [yarn] yarn install v1.22.5
[ script:yarn]
[ script:yarn] [yarn] [1/4] Resolving packages…
[ script:yarn] [yarn] success Already up-to-date.
[ script:yarn] [yarn] Done in 0.80s.
[ script:yarn] SCRIPT ERROR in timer: Error: EACCES: permission denied, open ‘/home/zap756449/g490081/gta5-fivem-txadmin/CFXDefault_B39863.base/resources/[gameplay]/chat/.yarn.installed’
[ script:yarn] > Object.openSync (node:fs:585)
[ script:yarn] > Object.writeFileSync (node:fs:2153)
[ script:yarn] > (@yarn/yarn_builder.js:64)

Any tips to fix?

Try going to the ZAP-Hosting Interface and go to settings, Scroll all the way down and click delete node_modules and Yarn cache. should do it, if not i have no clue

Contact Zap support.

I Had the same issue and i don’t know if you are still having it or what not. But i found out that the way that TXAdmin/Zap-Hosting Does there Config is not setup correctly. I Have a Locally Hosted server using TXAdmin And the Starting resources what not correctly starting.

This is how it should look to make everything work.

ensure [gamemodes]
ensure [gameplay]
ensure [local]
ensure [managers]
ensure [system]
ensure [test]

If it looks like this and does not work then Something is truly wrong.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.