Harborview Roleplay Community

Greetings Adventurers! :rocket:

We are excited to introduce you to Harborview.io brought to you by Damn Labs, LLC, the masterminds behind Auttaja Discord Bot , a Whitelisted FiveM Community that takes your gaming experience to the next level! Our diverse and dynamic world includes roles such as San Andreas Fire Rescue :fire_engine:, Civilian Operations :busts_in_silhouette:, Los Santos Police Department :oncoming_police_car:, Blaine County Sheriffs Office :rotating_light:, San Andreas Highway Patrol :police_car:, and the formidable F.B.I. :man_detective:

Our server DNA is woven from the sturdy threads of QB Core, infused with the flexibility of Vmenu. We’re the zesty lovechild of ECO and Non-ECO servers, breaking all barriers in the gaming universe!

And that’s not all! Our world is teeming with over 60 custom interiors, each one meticulously designed and paid for to ensure a unique, immersive experience. We’ve also got exclusive interiors built JUST for our community, bringing you scenes and settings you won’t find anywhere else!

Our high-quality vehicles :red_car: and scripts :computer: will leave you awestruck. Whether you’re patrolling the highways as a Highway Patrol officer or exploring the city as a civilian, the depth of detail and realism we provide is unparalleled.

Say adios to lagging and desyncing! Our gaming experience is as smooth as silk, thanks to our bare metal dedicated server. We’ve invested over $15,000 in development and infrastructure costs to ensure our server doesn’t just run - it soars! Get ready for a gaming experience so seamless, you’ll lose track of reality!

And let’s not forget the wizards behind the curtain - our dedicated and talented development team. These tech maestros built from real-world professional developers work tirelessly to continually enhance your gaming experience. Interested in joining this elite team? Apply now at dev-job.harborview.io!

Become a part of the Harborview.io family and immerse yourself in a thrilling FiveM adventure that goes beyond the ordinary. Apply now through our forums and kickstart your journey in our vast, vibrant world!

:video_game: Happy Gaming! :video_game:

Visit us: Harborview.io
Stay connected: Discord

:fire: Remember, the adventure is just beginning! :fire:

2 Likes

I highly suggest giving this one a look. Active and professional community, active development, and a friendly mature community to look forward to.

Hey guys I recommend this server. As Media director I see the hard work being put in and the amazing things getting done.

Ive been in this city for about a week now, I love the city so far, serious RP, they have great clothing, jobs, etc. I highly recommend joining this city.