HighFlex Roleplay

Currently, this post is to recruit law enforcement, staff, and also civilians, if you do not choose to reply on Reddit, dm me on Discord Goaty#0002. We average 15-30 Roleplayers, and we have 690 members. We have been open for 7 months, and we are a whitelisted 16+ community with realistic roleplay and realistic members. We provide complex roleplay, which will make you think you are living it in real-life terms. If you are looking for a server that you can come inside of, meet family, and live it similar to real-life then HighFlex Roleplay is the place for you. We have a lot planned for this community, and I and my team plan to build into that. On top of this, we also have our own custom-created liveries, and uniforms for law enforcement within the server(Soon to be Fire, Ems, and Civilians as well). Our vehicles have also been magnified, to where they run and perform like vehicles in real-life. This means you are also joining a community that is different from many others that just use items they can find online for their server(no disrespect at all to any of those communities). We have very many real-life law enforcement, Firefighters, and Paramedics, inside our community, and we have brought it upon ourselves to bring real-life diverse plans into a video game. Trust me when I say it, we have a ton of plans in play for HighFlex Roleplay. We plan to create our own legacy throughout FiveM History/Generation. I’m also currently in the midst of creating my own mafia and will need to fill up the command team, so if you are a person who is strict and knows about mafias, then hit me up as well. Know, that this mafia isn’t like all other mafias in other random servers, we provide a variety of different ways to truly roleplay as a mafia member. Do Not Hesitate, Join Us Today.