Meth cooking like in Breaking Bad [DEPRECATED]

Its not about the numlock i changed every single key for it to y-i-o didnt work eather

What’s the matter LaiizyNess? How can I help? I just installed this and it works great. Is there something wrong with it?

Where do you find the RV? I can spawn it but still didnt see one around the map.

It’s at the garage. U need to buy one. Journey RV

1 Like

Sorry. I called it garage but meant dealership.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue as laiizyness my input keys aren’t registering when the questions pop up.
Other than that I can comment all the questions out and the script works perfectly

1 Like

Absolutely incredible work!

What do I have to do to put the meth sale in esx_drugs? if codes were passed it would be the best

I press G and nothing happens, then I try it on my localhost and it goes perfectly, what will it be?

can i change the colour of smoke?
I changed the rgb codes, but nothing happens

SetParticleFxLoopedColour(smoke, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0)

hello I have this script that works very well but selling the meth does not work, meth must also be processed after cooking

Hello I downloaded it and I have the problem that it no longer stops giving me meth. I now have 32000 with me

Sorry for my bad englisch

what is the van called and the spawn code for the van please?

You can find all that in the script, just check it repo?

1 Like

Thanks appreciate it

anyone has a script to sell it?

Thank you so much! :smiley:

Is there a release of this script that is standalone or VRP?

I made a version of this so you cook MDMA instead of meth I had too many scripts already using meth and I shortened the time a lot, I also noticed one of the true/false values was set to frue? Otherwise works great ty <3

for some reason i cant select any of the questions how do i fix