New District Roleplay

A very friendly and helpful community! This city has been my home for a long while now :slight_smile: There is always something to do and lots of nice people to meet.

1 Like

really fun! always have a great time with anyone on the server

1 Like

This server is one of the best I’ve found. I’ve been with them for a year and it just keeps improving. Cool people, admin staff, and owners make it a great place to play and meet new friends. I recommend to anyone looking for a home to check it out.

2 Likes

Brilliant community , staff are friendly and helpful . The city has so much to offer and loads off fun stuff too do , plenty off jobs , the rp is amazing there , i would suggest Affinity gamming community if you love some good rp and enjoy having some fun !

2 Likes

Can’t Honestly say how much fun it is to be a Mechanic inside of this city, and to be around this great community. Definitely a place to call home and make new RP’ing friends and have nothing but an AMAZING time!

2 Likes

Lots of jobs,lots of cars and bikes…fun for everyone gr at city with great chilled vibe stop by and say hello

2 Likes

very friendly people to play with lot to do

2 Likes

Best server ive played on highly recommended to join this

2 Likes

Great server very stable, one of the cleanest i have ever seen… the staff are great and know how to look after their community. always looking into new ways to improve and go above and beyond.
Even taken some of the normal jobs you see in most servers, and put their own twist on them.
Great variety in jobs and plenty of social activities for all to enjoy.

1 Like

Update listing

amazing!

Apply Today: New District RP | Welcome (tebex.io)

New District RP is probably the best community and server I’ve been in.
Great Leadership and Staff Team, i appreciate generosity of time and effort what you guys but into server, its truly amazing what you guys doing, thank you all for your time and dedication. ND has such a great community, people enjoy RP and having fun, everyday we can have a new experience in roleplay, every person brings there own compelling RP story with them. People here is always thinking of new ideas and ways to enhance this city. There’s so many things you can do, many unique activities and features. You can go down any career path your heart desires, many civilian jobs and player owned businesses. If you fancy the dark side lifestyle then there is from massive heists to simple slangin opportunity’s. The city truly is whatever you make of it. I look forward to seeing this community and server continue to grow.

Join now and see what all the fuss is about!
W server, W community :heart: :heart_on_fire: