Lumio Metal Detectors | QBCore
This is a custom script that allows you place and remove metal detectors where ever you want! Once you walk through a detector and you have a item that is “blacklisted” in config then the alarm will trigger in radius! There is a lot of configuration and also english and dutch are supported by default. We also provide a readme and sql file. Once a detector is placed it saves in the database, this means that whenever the server restarts that the detector will spawn also!
You can place a detector by opening the detector menu and placing one, you have to be a police and be on duty. Also admins can create detectors and delete any detector. You can only delete the detectors created by you as a police.
- QBCore supported
- Fully configurable
- Default english, dutch supported, you can easily add others
- Completely custom and optimised
- Creates polyzone (entityzone) when detector is created, and checks for items when a player walks in it
- Sql and interact-sound implementation all included
- Not encrypted (open source)
Showcase: YouTube video
Updated showcase: YouTube video
Purchase here: Tebex
|Code is accessible||Yes (source code)|
|Lines (approximately)||500 (+13 config) (+80 configured detect items)|
|Requirements||QBCore Framework, qb-menu, PolyZone|