Meetingpoint [Fully Revamped] || CHRISTMAS & NORMAL STYLED [RELEASE]

Great map, but squares are visable from distance.

1 Like

Yes, something i‘ll fix later :+1:t4::wink:

1 Like

it looks very good good job

1 Like

Amazing dude!

1 Like

Let’s do a Best Map vote competition.

I vote on Meetingpoint from VerpiMoDz

2 Likes

Very good job have some collision bugs with trees but still very impressive.

1 Like

Thanks! But the tree collision bugs have been fixed by now. :smiley:

1 Like

nice work dude, i give my feedback soon! hard to catch u, give me a call

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Yea i can call you soon.

That’s my lovely mapper. I love your works and still have sooo much fun with meetingv2, I am sure gonna use this for xmas edition thanks dude MUCH LOVE <3

1 Like

Idk if any of you have this problem. When I streaming this map or any other map with the big Christmas tree, the tree disappears when I get close to it.

That’s just so f***ing awsome bro!

1 Like

Greetings @VerpiMoDz, you have textures bugs in your mapping, in the normal version and the Christmas version. “https://i.imgur.com/X0aostG.png

Great map but it is very glitchy

The christmas one is cool but has some big issues
As others have stated, some props vanish and after climbing a wall even my player vanished for a few steps + some collision issues. Also some floating lights. I’ve attached screenshots.

Ich danke dir Verpi, Liebe grüße mein Bester <3

1 Like

There is definently something you are doing wrong… I tested the Christmas version before release and it worked perfectly fine. These occlusion issues are because some MLO near the park is conflicting with my map. Make sure to remove them… Then it should also work perfect for you.

Running on a bare server with zero mlos near it, same exact issues as shelby

Wish I could use it but unfortunately I can not. Also seems to be lod issues throughout

There wouldn’t be any other solution… I don‘t know why it wont work for you guys, but for the most people i told to remove the MLO‘s near it, it worked. Sorry to hear that it won‘t work for you two.

1 Like

hahaha dein Bester? Du warst der einzige der ihn immer fertig gemacht hat und meintes seine Maps sind much und jetzt so schleimen, Looooost Bro :wink:

3 Likes