Medicine items?

So i tried to add some Morphine and other medicine for emergency purposes. But i have problem, i can add items to database but i want the to fill the health and give some drug and drunk effects. I tried Google some things, i didn’t find any good info how i can create healing item with effect. So if someone could help me with this things.

I’m assuming you’re using one of the frameworks. Are you using ESX or vRP?

Oh, yeah. I am using ESX.

1 Like

I’ve been working on adding alcohol to mine. The best resource is FiveM natives list. There are drug effects you just need to look at the natives and it will tell you how to use them. https://runtime.fivem.net/doc/natives/

Okay, do you know how i can make and overdose for example Morphine? Like you take 3 Morphines and then you will die.

This has something like what you are wanting to add, it has a overdose system where you die if you take too many drugs ect, it also has stuff in there that adds armor to the player, move speed increase and many others to see how they are done,
I don’t own this just posting it here to give you a little insight on how you should go about it.

Happy to help good luck in your scripting :slight_smile:

I get it working. But i have little problem, the walk style does not go to generic any time, it still are the drunk when the effect stops.

I tried these after the event but then there is no walk style. I put citizen wait before these but still. ResetPedMovementClipset(GetPlayerPed(-1)) ResetPedWeaponMovementClipset(GetPlayerPed(-1)) ResetPedStrafeClipset(GetPlayerPed(-1))