Maximum of 48 players with onesync enabled?

I have onesync legacy it works fine, the server knows whats happening and can interact with the game. But i have a problem, despite having a 1000 slots key i only can use 48. Wheres the problem?
My commandline

cd /d D:\FXServer\server-data
D:\FXServer\server\FXServer.exe +exec server.cfg +set onesync legacy

If i try with +set onesync_enable it works, i can put 256 players if i want, but the server doenst know whats happening, the resources running in the server dont work.

Your forum account doesn’t have any patreon perks are you sure your perks already synced? Also the max with onesync legacy is 128, for higher slots (e.g. 265) you need infinity so ‘onesync on’

And yes, you will need to adjust your server resources, as all client iteration has to be passed via serverside using Infinity (each individual client is not aware of all other clients that are far away from it at all)
This mostly means you will need to change how your admin menus work and stuff like that

2 Likes

With +set onesync on in the .bat file the resources work fine. But i cant use more than 48 slots. And yes, i dont have a key linked because im not the one paying for it, we are a team, im just asking.

Im using this command for testing (server side)

RegisterCommand("car", new Action<int, List<object>, string>((source, args, raw) =>
            {
                PlayerList players = new PlayerList();
                Player player = players[source];

var model = "adder";
                if (args.Count > 0)
                {
                    model = args[0].ToString();
                }

var hash = (uint)GetHashKey(args[0].ToString());

try
                {

int vehiclelast = GetVehiclePedIsIn(player.Character.Handle, false);
                    Vector3 rotation = GetEntityRotation(vehiclelast);
                    Vector3 speed = GetEntityVelocity(vehiclelast);
                    DeleteEntity(vehiclelast);

Vector3 position = new Vector3(player.Character.Position.X, player.Character.Position.Y, player.Character.Position.Z);
                    int vehicle = CreateVehicle((uint)GetHashKey(model), position.X, position.Y, position.Z, player.Character.Heading, true, true);
                    SetEntityRotation(vehicle, rotation.X, rotation.Y, rotation.Z, 0, false);
                    SetPedIntoVehicle(player.Character.Handle, vehicle,-1);
                    SetEntityVelocity(vehicle, speed.X, speed.Y, speed.Z);

}
                catch (Exception errr)
                {

}

}), false);

In case that matters, that didnt work until i enabled onesync legacy / onesync on, but that doenst fix my slot limit.

Im testing that with a simple car command made for the server, it works fine with +set onesync on

RegisterCommand("car", new Action<int, List<object>, string>((source, args, raw) =>
            {
                PlayerList players = new PlayerList();
                Player player = players[source];

var model = "adder";
                if (args.Count > 0)
                {
                    model = args[0].ToString();
                }

var hash = (uint)GetHashKey(args[0].ToString());

try
                {

int vehiclelast = GetVehiclePedIsIn(player.Character.Handle, false);
                    Vector3 rotation = GetEntityRotation(vehiclelast);
                    Vector3 speed = GetEntityVelocity(vehiclelast);
                    DeleteEntity(vehiclelast);

Vector3 position = new Vector3(player.Character.Position.X, player.Character.Position.Y, player.Character.Position.Z);
                    int vehicle = CreateVehicle((uint)GetHashKey(model), position.X, position.Y, position.Z, player.Character.Heading, true, true);
                    SetEntityRotation(vehicle, rotation.X, rotation.Y, rotation.Z, 0, false);
                    SetPedIntoVehicle(player.Character.Handle, vehicle,-1);
                    SetEntityVelocity(vehicle, speed.X, speed.Y, speed.Z);

}
                catch (Exception errr)
                {

}

}), false);

I dont know why that wouldnt work using onesync enabled / infinity.

This has no reason to not work - not all scripts need to be adjusted to work with Infinity. However, some may need to be.
And the ONLY thing keeping the slot limit down is the license key - make sure the person with the patreon perks paid for uses the same e-mail for their CFX account and issues a key under that account, too.
OneSync with the Argentum should allow you to have 64 players, if I’m not mistaken.
And yes, it can take up to 6 hours for the perks to be applied to the license keys after the pledge.

Sorry guys! When I put the onesync legacy 1 to the 33 player it’s like everyone is playing their own session online!!! At the sight all disappear but feel how can I fix this thing? Also because I have a lot of users and I can not get them all logged! Thanks for helping me