[Mattracks] Cadillac Escalade ESV

Prepared for the future winter, right?

I’m more than happy to present you with a Cadillac Escalade ESV with Mattracks installed. The model is optimized, does not cause a drop in FPS, does not cause problems with textures. The texture dictionary is optimized both in size and quality to provide the best look and feel at a low cost of performance.

Mattracks have correctly working animations depending on the direction of the car’s movement. The vehicle has also been tested for ENB and NVE compatibility and has a 9/10 compatibility rating.

The car has two colors to choose from, the first is responsible for the body color, and the second for the color of the exterior parts.

Info for developers:

Total polys: ~590k
Total vertex: ~450k

There are no external body kits yet, but if there is interest in this model, there will probably be a free update with external tuning.

:shopping_cart: TEBEX :shopping_cart:

:eyes: Check out my other works :eyes:

1 Like

Looks really good I’ll definitely be purchasing it, thanks for your contribution to the community I hope to see more of your work on here. GLWS :heart:

1 Like

is there a template for this? you could do some cool paintwork for it and it would be wise that the tires do not turn completely? and the blinkers don’t all go? otherwise awesome car

1 Like

Hey!

There is no template at this time. “Wheels” turn in the direction of the car’s movement, unfortunately it is not visible on the screenshots, regarding the rest of the proposals, I will try to fulfill them by the next update, thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Can you upload a video of it in action?

1 Like

Buddy, it looks like someone is trying to ruin your reputation. I tell all the newly created accounts above, my server is dedicated to winter, players constantly require transport for winter, I have almost all the vehicles authored by godzgifts, I also bought this car, put it next to the godzgifts car and I can say one thing - they are not the same. The only thing I didn’t like was the absence of template.

And when will the update be?

1 Like

Yes friend, at the moment I’m trying to figure out the ENB + NVE + EVE settings in order to take breathtaking shots, and not a dull movie that you want to close as soon as possible, stay tuned!

The update will be within two weeks (template + some external tuning), if you have any suggestions, write them here or to me in private messages!

hm sounds good with the upcoming update =) which would still be good if the indicators are still in the right position b with us the XD are swapped

1 Like

Do you have the model with wheels?

Where could i get the Mattracks wheel model?

this is mine lmao you guys are so fkn lame. just cant stop stealing my stuff :confused: sad…

https://www.godzgift.store/product-page/mattrack-cadillac-esv how sad…

well its mine not his so…

Not another GODz vehicle omggggg when will people learn