Massive error pls help libcef.dll!logging::LogMessage (0x500) RedM

Server Artifact Version: No Idea
Operating System (Windows/Linux): WIn 10
Error screenshot (if any): Below
Crash files (if any): Below
**Server config (server.cfg):**N/A
**Path to server files:**N/A
**Path to cfx-server-data files: newest

Describe your issue trying to start RedM and getting error as below , 1 time happening like that
**What have you tried?**Get DLL from internet , check files integrity and reinstal game and RedM and nothing helps

CfxCrashDump_2023_03_25_15_12_21.zip (1.8 MB)

Z

It all started to happen after while being on the server and i changed Ram capacity from 8 up to almost 16 and resolution from windowed go fulll screen

Contact a me on kkmaziak@gmail.com regarding solution pls i beg u

Moved your topic to the correct area, if you could edit your post and and add this information that would be great!.

Before you begin, please read the Client FAQ and Common Questions topic.

If you did not find a solution, fill out the following template and remove this top text.

RDR2 version?
Up to date?
Legit or Pirate copy?
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club?
Windows version?
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue?
What server did you get this issue on?
Latest CitizenFX_log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
RDR2 folder screenshot
RDR2/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to RedM folder
RedM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Did you start Rockstar Games Launcher not as admin?

Also add what you already tried so far.

Latest Updata
Yes up to date
Legit Social Club but i am using connected to it RD Online on steam
Windows 10
Cache deleted , didn’t helped

DxDiag 1.txt (112.6 KB)

Changed ingame resolution by little and and set to full screen also i graphic where u can see RAM usage i noticed i got 2 to choose from , one is named 0 which had like 3500 out of 4500 used and second one was called 1 which had 3500 out of 15000 used so i changed it into the bigger one .

It isnt from server
CfxCrashDump_2023_03_25_15_12_21.zip (1.8 MB)

CitizenFX_log_2023-02-04T215020.log (190 Bytes)

C:/Programfiles(86)/steam/steamapps/common/Red Dead Redemption 2

No because it was on while using RedM and FiveM for past 3 odd years

I never needed Rockstar appp to be running when starting the fivem or redm cos it feeds off steam and now turning it on doesnt help

i tried to search on google solutions , any i could find and i just dont know anymore i wanna cry really i wanna cry

Had someone stuck with this earlier and the only method that worked was launching RDR2/RDO fully into the game and then exiting and re-launching RedM. It might have also helped deleting the sga*, .bin, and system.xml file in both the %appdata%\CitizenFX\rdr3_settings directory and the Documents\Rockstar Games\Settings directory before launching RDR2/RDO. Try at your own risk.

1 Like

Fixed myself already pls close topic

CAn you share your solution?> I have a friend who is having the same problem.

Simple actually , look up all files from Red Dead 2 game and RedM or if u dont have red dead then from Red Dead Online and delete all files called settings and config then start thhe game and RedM again

1 Like

I am having this issue, I tried deleting settings and config files and that didnt help. I have also tried clean installs of both RedM and RDR2

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.