[MAP] Rockford Hills Church GTA5, FiveM (New Interior RockfordHills Church)

It’s free, just go to tebex and download it. It is encrypted to protect my work. :blue_heart::sparkles::grin:

I can update the map later, if you have ideas, get in touch with the ticket and we can develop something cool on it. :grin::blue_heart:

I really wanted that, but forgot to tell you that discord invite is invalid.

I’ve already updated the link, just enter! I’m sorry for this!

you breaking fivem tos my guy

2 Likes

Quoted from Releases Rules and FAQ Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a download other than Tebex (such as a direct download or GitHub). You may include a Tebex link but it must not be the only download.

1 Like

I would make it more darker, more aged furniture vibe. MORE CREEPY :smiley:
It’s nice tho.

Damn shame you’re going to offer it for free and then encrypt it.

2 Likes

Thats not how the forum works. If your offering something for free , it must be open source and have a direct link to download other then tebex. FOLLOW THE RULES LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. Your not special. This post has been flagged for moderation.

1 Like

Please include a direct download as mentioned in the rules

and it’s gone

So it’s okay, as creators we have to hurry with our work. Unfortunately, the community in general does not know how to value or understand our side. I’ll wait until 12pm as a form of job advertising. After that I place a symbolic value on the map to avoid these problems.:sparkles::blue_heart:

1 Like

So just because you were asked to follow the rules, you’re gonna charge people $20 for your previously free MLO? Thanks for letting me know that I should never buy from you.

1 Like

And others, all customers who got the map for free will have the map. I don’t understand your complaint lol

The community much not support leaches.

fyi

ANYONE who is ok with a free tebex resource is ok with giving away they’re personal info.

Its still better giving out your personal info for free, and receive a mlo you want, than to give out your personal info and pay for it, and dont use the MLO either way.

And you dont need to write you real info, and you can use alternative email.

negative.

1 Like

explayn please, so if I pay, and you get my details, whats the difference? betweem i give you my details for 15 $

What’s understood does not need to be explained.

1 Like

The point is not to offer personal information because, as you said, tebex makes it available. The protection of the map file. Because if I release the open map without encryption protection, it appears in the leak communities. But anyway, I’ll leave it free just for the video on YouTube. Unfortunately, the maps I post from now on in the community will only be paid maps. Unfortunately, it makes no sense for me to want to protect my work from leaks and the community itself does not provide support and obliges (supports the leak indirectly) the posting of open resources without any protection. Stay at peace and I hope you stay well!