[MAP] Rags & Riches v1.5.4.1 & Light (featuring the Mile High Club)

love it bro
thumbs up for you

1 Like

Congratulations on the project you guys are doing, I downloaded the map and it’s great, come on guys! Keep it up

1 Like

Amazing mod. Makes the entire city feel completely different ;D (and of course its very high quality)

1 Like

Amazing work. Been supporting since D1, this is THE project. I’m so waiting for it to be completed but quality takes time and that’s surely not missing here.

2 Likes

It’s a good job and there is support available in case of problems :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I am looking to purchase this mod ONLY for the map. Is there anything I should know about in this case?

We’re very glad to hear your’re interested in Rags & Riches. Most important would be that some assets located close to the LS Live area may conflict. However, this usually can be fixed. Furthermore, models have been encrypted.

I recommend this map to everyone, its very light and beautiful!!! I am very happy to have bought and I am very excited and surprised at each update!! Congratulations for the work and greetings from Brazil!!

2 Likes

Can scripts and etc that come with the package other than the map / models be disabled?

how many size memory use?

A few can, for example the elevator or car spawns.

Approximately 600mb

Love this mod and just makes the map of Los Santos modern and fresh. Nice addition to my FiveM Server. Keep up the good work guys

1 Like

Does the light version need anything to work ?

Any solution ? I only use light version :confused:

Generally it should work right away, as there are no further requirements. Have you followed the installation instructions?

Try clearing the server cache. Then do a full restart.

yes i followed

but i will delete server cache, good idea xD

1 Like

The best purchase I ever made for my community! They love it. It would be something I would defiantly recommend if your looking to enhance your server.

1 Like

Hi - love the mod such an amazing addition to the server.
Just one issue, at night only, windows of buildings in the surrounding area (mainly legion square) become blurry (see pics)

We’ve disabled the resources and the issue goes away. Any ideas?
We’ve cleared the server cache etc.
There’s sort of a weird second layer of blurry texture in front of the window