Up to date?
Yes

Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit

Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam

Windows version?
Windows 10 - Version: 1903

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes. I already reinstalled GTA and FiveM.

Error screenshot

All textures are loading properly, its just the Premium Delux Motorsport floor and interior that isn’t loading. When I go in I am just falling out of the world.

System specifications
Intel i5-8600K
GTX 1060
16 GB System Memory

What did you do to get this issue?
Nearly all servers except for some that modified the building.

What server did you get this issue on?
Local Linux and Windows Server with newest and recommend build version. Also tried some random servers in the server list that only have the default resources. Same Issue.
Some big servers that modified the building seem to be ok.

CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX_log_2020-01-26T153047.log (111.6 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs
Game doesn’t crash. If needed I can provide a dump file.

If an issue with starting: (Not an Issue with starting but maybe it helps.)
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

continues to patchday22ng

Filepath to FiveM folder
N:\GTA_FiveM\client

FiveM client folder screenshot

and some more files

Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
F-Secure Internet Security

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
No. I dont think its relevant but I can try.

More Informations
As I already mentioned above I already tried to delete the FiveM cache Folder, reinstalled FiveM completely, reinstalled GTAV and FiveM completely.
To check if it is a server or a client Issue I already tried to setup new stock servers (Windows and Linux) with no files modified. Same problem occurs again. In addition to that I tried to join on random servers with nearly no custom resources and the problem persists.
When I join on some big servers with a lot of players I dont have this Issue but I think its because they edited the building.
In conculsion I think this is an error of my client because I have the same problem on diffrent servers.

By the way: Storymode and GTA Online work fine.

Any idea what I can try?
If you need any additional information about my error, please let me know.

Uninstall all your mods, and try setting your texture quality on low, let me know if it works :wink:

Hey, thank you for your reply.

First I took a look into the mods folder. Because I reinstalled FiveM and deleted the complete folder beforehand I thought there was nothing in there.
But there is a file called “sculpture_revival.rpf”.

I tried the following with and without the mod mentioned above.

I set everything I found in the graphic menu to low, restarted my game and got the same behavior. Still no textures for that building.
After that I tried to switch from DirectX 11 to 10 but still the same…

If any extra log files or config files are helpfull, please let me know.

Does this happen on a specific server, could you try joining a different server going to that exact location and check the textures?

The sculpture is a default mod, i meant visual mods or client sided car mods etc.

Ok, good to know.

Originally I posted this topic in Client Support because I assumed it would be a client bug. Because my post needed approval from a moderator, it probably got moved here as it first looks like a server problem.

I already tried that out as mentioned above.

I got an idea but I currently dont know how to achieve that:
When other servers are streaming modified ymap or ytyp files containing interior it works for me just fine. Is it possible to copy the original files that are somehow not loading correctly for me and send it via a fivem resource stream? Because I am currently starting to develop with FiveM servers I dont care if I have the problem on “vanilla” servers too.
It isn’t really a solution to fix the problem completely but it would be a work-around I would totally be happy with.

I may have missed out on the part where u said that.

Can you try clearing your cache, and re-verifying your games integrity?
After that launch the game, and set your textures to low, and try again.

Try bob74_ipl.

These map data files are not loaded by the game by default, and it’s up to user discretion which they do (or don’t) want to load, since these map parts have different variants.

1 Like

How do I change the variants of the map?