Man wanting to help looking for some work

Need staff help lmk. I am looking for a community that is new so I can help them build it up I am very well known around the Fivem community’s so as long as you are able to dc then I’m in for the job and glad to help

We are looking for staff and Department heads, if you can show us that you are mature enough you are gladly welcome to apply! ✅ 16+ | PVE | Co-op | Beta | LSPDRP is looking for Staff, Beta Testers, LEO's and Department Heads!

Re$oLuTioN GamEPlaY, we are still in the testing phase, but there is still a lot of work to be done with the community as a whole. We have a lot of ideas already. We are small starting out, but we have big plans. We still haven’t officially launched. We are ready to start bringing people into the server to test out the stability as we really get closer to an official launch. Hope to hear from you. If not, be well and I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Thanks,
Re$

1 Like

DO you Dev?

Hey what makes you unique from anyone else also add me on 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮#9202 if you are still looking for a position

1 Like

Add me on discord Slouchy #2143

Are you still looking ?

I tried to message you a few times in Discord after initially first reaching out. My discord is Ch3kkg#1654

can you add me on discord i would like to play on your server :smiley: ItsJB#2248