Make the timeout message user-friendly

I recommend making this message user-friendly since a regular user doesn’t know and doesn’t care much about how exactly they timed out, and it’s not useful for the server developers either.

No. It’s useful so we know who to blame when people come crying to us with messages like ‘we/our players/… are timing out!!’, so we can’t hide any of the detailed info on here as then people will stop providing this info when crying.

Instead of asking to remove stuff, how about you make suggestions that actually take the reason something is even there into account?

2 Likes

The only thing I wanna know is why the main title is Russian rather than just plain English. The main dev is Dutch iirc not Russian.

1 Like

I always thought it was for aesthetic purposes since before the loading screen had some “haha funny” sentences but could be wrong

Here’s a different concept that may make it in:

3 Likes

Looks amazing! Very simple and straightforward

1 Like

Should definitely put that in. It’s concise and to the point. The “haha funny meme” most people don’t get anyway gone which is good considering how well the platform matured.

There is literally a guide to interpreting the data on there so you know how to read the error