Make Spike Strips Useful Again

image_2023-06-28_231532772
Make Spike Strips Useful Again
Introducing the revolutionary FiveM script that enhances the effectiveness of spike strips and takes vehicle immobilization to a whole new level! Are you tired of spike strips being ineffective against fast-moving vehicles? Our script changes the game by implementing a unique feature that limits a vehicle’s speed based on the number of popped tires.

Key Features:

1. Enhanced Spike Strip Effectiveness: Our script ensures that spike strips have a significant impact on vehicles by dynamically reducing their speed as more tires are punctured. This realistic mechanic adds an extra layer of immersion and tactical gameplay to your FiveM server.
  2. Realistic Vehicle Immobilization: Gone are the days when vehicles could easily evade spike strips without consequence. With our script, drivers will be forced to slow down and make strategic decisions as their speed decreases, making pursuits more thrilling and intense.
  3. Customizable Settings: Tailor the script to suit your server’s needs. Adjust the speed reduction rate, the number of tires required to limit speed, and other parameters to create the perfect balance of realism and gameplay for your community.

PURCHASE HERE

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 75 total
Requirements None
Support Yes
1 Like

nearly 9€ + taxes for 75 lines of code eventho you could use this wich works perfectly?

[RELEASE] [FREE] [STANDALONE, ESX & QB] Loaf - Spikestrips

@Loaf-Scripts has done a great job already

1 Like

people be charging for anything and everything now days

1 Like

I have lowed the price down to $4.00 USD. Hopefully that is more reasonable. My fault on that one.

I just dont get why people shouldnt use the one by loaf?

Who cares if someone has a script like this already. You did good work mate!

I think you dont get what I mean. Im saying for the same exact thing why should u pay?

Im not saying its not allowed to do the same thing but its weird doing the same thing eventho its 1:1 for free

My script handles the speeds for when tires are popped, the reason that the resource is named “Make spike strips useful again” is because that was the main purpose of this script. Now correct me if I am wrong but my script is different from loafs, Then again I didn’t have time to look at his.

Thank you very much, thank you for the positive feedback.

1 Like