[Free] Main Menu [ESX/QB]

[Preview]

Preview Link (video)

[Explanation]

This resource allows your players to quickly navigate through the server navigation (main) menu.

All shortcuts can be removed, this menu allows you to open any menu or access anything on the server, by pressing M on the keyboard.

Setting up this resource is not difficult at all, you need the most basic knowledge of the LUA programming language, and if you do not know what you are doing, you can ask for help, which will surely be answered on and you will get help.

Instructions for setting up this resource can be found in the SETUP.md file.

In the upcoming period, various updates will be done on this resource, and some of them are:

• Better and simpler configuration
  • Level System connected with this menu
  • Shop System connected with this menu
  • Job Center connected with this menu
  • Report System connected with this menu (used for Administration Contact)
  • Make it so there is as less as possible images
  • And more…

This resource is fully responsive, like any of our other resources that contain NUI.

Download (FREE)

Get this resource at GitHub

25 Likes

To legendo super!

1 Like

Pokidao!

1 Like

Not bad :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Fire as usuall brother :boom:

1 Like

Can I by any chance have this work with mysql-async?

Thanks to everyone :slight_smile:

Yes, but mysql-async will no longer be updated and is outdated so I recommend using oxmysql because it is a lot faster and optimized.

And it doesn’t work on my server so that is not happening. I’d truely suggest you keep you resources updated with mysql-async as im not only one who doesn’t use oxmysql or can’t use oxmysql

Thanks for the suggestion, I usually do not work with outdated resources.
There you go, mysql-async version:
v1.0.0.rar (713.0 KB)

if i am not mistaken oxmysql is fully backwards compatible with mysql-async you need only minor changes.

Great work OP.

1 Like

delete mysql-async and use oxmysql, it’s fully compatible without making any changes

1 Like

UI is very good, this is always more interesting when menu are not uglies

1 Like

wonderful!

1 Like

It doesn’t work. The server won’t accept it. Just error after error

1 Like

bro you are legend bro thank you very much

1 Like

Nice work !!

1 Like

cus you use source instead of release, its not possible what you are saying :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice script!

1 Like

Nothing is never not possible and the fact that I know another guy with same issue

1 Like