Mafia Vs Police Server Randomly Crashing/Timing Out

GTA V version? IDK but IK its up to date
Up to date? YEP
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?JackPlayzGamesYT is my social club
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? no… lots of other people are having the same issue so i didnt try
Error screenshot (if any) i forgot to make one
System specifications:
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Graphics Card: Nivida Geforce GTX 980

Installed RAM: 6.00 GB (5.90 GB usable)

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

What did you do to get this issue? nothing… was just playin with people and then it randomly does this shit…
What server did you get this issue on? Mafia VS Police
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

1 Like

look above i edited it

Does the issue happen on other servers? If not, it’s something caused by their server.

It it happens on every sever, probably their internet. If other servers are fine, could be something with your server (though can’t really say what)

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
CEvent Pool Full, Size == 900 (you need to raise CEvent PoolSize in common/data/gameconfig.xml)

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: gta-core-five.dll+4FD5C
Report ID: 4b036309-1eb7-448d-814d-bdabd5a47d9f (use Ctrl+C to copy)

someone was modding me at when that error happened…

This shows that they are using some of the new map mods that were released a couple of days/weeks ago. Am I wrong?

i really dont know… but it hasnt happend in any of the other servers its just theirs

How do I know your the staff of the server? Please give me some proof! Also it’s not my internet… Let me give you some speed test info boi!

(This is an official speed test from Google) Also Overwatch doesn’t kick/crash me so it’s your side not mine…

Speed Test Info: https://gyazo.com/0b4c18e1225c56d90d546fc6164a2485

Please resolve on their discord or anywhere else but here.

This is FiveM support, not specific server support.

Locked.