LSPD + Sandy Upgrade In One

Mission Row and sandy upgrade in one ymap. Added lighting to mission row out front and at heli pads
added radio tower to top of mission row, added gates and fences to parking lot and parking bollards

Credits
Luggz

SCREENSHOTS

Screenshots

DOWNLOAD

Download

Download Here

3 Likes

Once again, using the same ymap across large distances is BAD. it WILL cause lag.

1 Like

Well thank you for the heads up ! I will keep that in mind next time but I will split this one and update the download link.

You should make these 2 separate ymaps instead of 1, because whenever people are at the LSPD they have to load the Sandy Shore update too.

Love the MRPD, not a fan of SSPD. Would love to see these separate.

I love how no one reads they just post.

Well thank you for the heads up ! I will keep that in mind next time but I will split this one and update the download link.

that’s the community for ya dude

I read it perfectly fine… Let me elaborate it for you Sir,

I will Split the sandy and mission row from one into two ymaps…

:slight_smile: Now do you understand what I posted?

I love how people make comments on a post without reading the WHOLE POST! :slight_smile:

Have A Good day sir!

Which is what I said sir. All good

@Luggz I really like this, and thank you for your contribution to the community.
I only have one question; you said you were going to split this into two parts, but both of the ymap files are of the same name. Are they actually different, did you split them into two within one file, or was this released as another release on the forums?
Thank you very much.

UPDATE: It looks like it’s working well and not causing lag either way, so disregard that.

I may have messed it up ill re-upload them again I’m sorry An thank you!

1 Like

Nice+

how do you install it ?