LSPD EUP Pack [PAID]

Hey guys,

Here is some LSPD EUP to go along with my MEGA LSPD Livery Pack.

Upon purchase you will receive the following EUP:
• Class A
• Class B
• Class C
• Polo Shirt
• T-Shirts [Patrol / Speed Enforcement / Supervisor / K9 variants]
• Front/Back facing Baseball Caps
• Formal Pants
• Pants with Pockets
• Custom Badge / Nameplates

Once paid, you will receive an email with your order details + the product.

Tebex Store: Purchase Here
Price: $15

Images

(upload://njiac5zexws37sUNXA4xdEGiz08.jpeg)

3 Likes

Or he made it himself? Skins despite how unique they look PROBABLY have something equivalent already done. No reason to trash on the dude’s work. $15 is a large sum of cash for something so little but he has a lot to offer in this pack. No need to disrespect someone because you think it isn’t unique.

2 Likes

Look just cause you cant do something that good dosnt mean you have to bash people in for it

2 Likes

So first off the post you’re referring to is DOC’s SAST EUP, I have LSPD EUP… I don’t appreciate the fact you instantly draw conclusions to me ripping his work which I didn’t. I know DOC, and he is aware I made this as I spoke with him about it lol So if you don’t like my EUP, don’t buy it. Simple as that.

Permission was given so it isn’t stolen (I just checked, so don’t worry I thought the same thing at first)

1 Like

I also don’t need permission for it, it’s a public logo which we both changed for our packs. I didn’t steal or use any of DOC’s work so this whole pipe up on the forums is pointless lmfao.

I don’t know why you’re so hostile lol You’re just pointing fingers for no reason, when the only resemblance is the logo… I guess snowflakes gotta flex muscle every now and again.

was it a response to you? use your eyes next time when replying.

all good just striking uncanny similarities just strange if permission was given game on then

“Use your eyes next time when replying” says the dude who just assumed. Anyway, great pack and we love what you did with the EUP.

1 Like

This is the main issue with the Grand Theft Auto, and CitizenFX, community. If it was ripped off, DOC would’ve made an announcement about it.

Nevertheless, This looks sexy… Hmmmmmm…

1 Like

Know your facts before your start saying shit. How about you trying making eup. If I was you I would do some research before you start saying shit.

good work my g, looks good I love the colours :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Great work! Amazing.

Does this include uniforms for females too? It was hard to tell since the clothes were only shown on males.

Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team.

Thank you.

This only includes male clothing. I will be remaking the LSPD EUP at some point, and will be including female clothing.

I have tried to click on the purchase link, and it gives me a “404 error”, is this not available anymore?

I’ve discontinued this EUP. However I do have the LSPD EUP V2 out now if you want to purchase it.