LSPD Beverly Hills Based Livery pack [PAID]

Hey everyone!

Screenshot_1
Screenshot_3
Screenshot_4
Screenshot_10
Screenshot_2

My Tebex store: https://fatboydev.tebex.io/

These are based off of Beverly hills with a little of my touch, These fit newer base models and originally fitted for Ripples 21 TR pack but will work with any car with the same base models. If anyone decides to purchase these Go ahead and leave a reply on the thread as i will be setting up a customer discord shortly. Also If there are any issues with the tebex store please leave a reply as i am new to this. Here is a list of 9 Liveries for this pack
-2018 Charger
-2014 Charger
-2016 Taurus
-2011 CVPI
-2019 Tahoe
-2018 Explorer
-2014 Ram
-2014 Tahoe
-2012 Caprice

Sick liveries! Keep it up bro.

1 Like

lmfao

1 Like

Thanks for the view and the reply, it boosts how many other people can see it, appreciate it man!

Nothing is new or special about these liveries, I suggest you to try designing new livery style with some new and never used decals to make it feel different :slightly_smiling_face:

I understand ya there, Its not the best looking thing, It was originally made for a server i was in and i wanted to release them but I didn’t have a ton of time, I’m in the process of working on something i personally haven’t seen before but we shall see, Thank you for the review!

1 Like

No problem, I am just giving you an advice.