LS-PHONE (Dynamic Island)

what the hell are you doing ahahahah, admins can see the login ip addresses. All separate users. It’s not a fake account. Anger and congratulate

Thx bro :heart::heart:

You can report as you wish. All accounts are real accounts. You are envious people, envious people who denigrate successful work instead of congratulating them

1 Like

You are right, I am in the process of making my own phone and I know the hard work that you spend in your product. Congratulations for your work, now enjoy the result.

thank you bro :heart:

1 Like

Nice iPhone :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I think IPhone does not copyright their UI, only some icons. (Also there are a lot of phones which are IOS, like: LB-PHONE, QS-PHONE, etc.)

1 Like

Regardless, too many red flags.

You are a very strange person, my friend. All phones sold use the same theme.

1 Like

At this point, it’s more than red flags. I have a friend who actually bought the phone and tried to set it up on his server following the directions and it didn’t work. He went to the Discord to get support for it and the Discord has a lot of members in it but there are no comments or random chatting anywhere which looks sus. He put in a ticket and it was closed and deleted an hour later, he made a 2nd ticket asking if it was a mistake that they closed his 1st ticket and it was viewed but left open and this is going on day 5 for him. I know he’s currently in the process of reporting to CFX.

You’re a fake account and your goal is to completely defame us. :smiley: All tickets are registered. If you’re a bit of an honorable person, give me your friend’s tebex-xxx code and I’ll prove to everyone what a liar you are. You slandered spam in the above messages, now you are throwing a new slander :smiley:

You also say that you bought the phone 5 days ago, but it has not been 5 days since the phone came out :smiley: This is another proof that you are a liar. Please tell me your friend’s discord name I will embarrass you to the whole cfx.re community

Why don’t you check your tickets in the Discord, I’m not gonna post his info. Not gonna argue about something I didn’t buy It’s been reported so all you got to do is wait on that.

1 Like

haha bad person I pity you. People have seen your true face :smiley: Try as much as you want, no one believes you. We have a loyal and reliable customer base. They love us and are constantly shopping. Try to be as bad as you want, you will not succeed. Although the phone has only been on sale for 4 days, it has sold a lot and will sell more. I think we are among the top 7 stores in the Fivem category in Tebex :smiley:

1 Like

Okay.

Where is the install instructions?

Open ticket

He shouldn’t need to open a ticket to install something. That is something that should be publicly visible for everyone to read. Also, it appears that you barely check the tickets.

Drop the god complex.

2 Likes

shut up, you talk too much. There is a documentation link in the script already. The customer didn’t see this so I stated that we can help with the ticket

Oh, my, what a delightful bundle of joy you are! I simply can’t contain my excitement for the prospect of folks abandoning your beloved store and finally recognizing your true colours as a charmingly repulsive, hot-headed gremlin. It’s quite clear that those countless nights spent feverishly crafting your minuscule imitation of an iPhone have turned you into a whimsically temperamental creature. Bravo!

Based on your displayed responses in this public forum, it is evident to me that you lack any experience working in the retail industry.

Your customer service skills are extremely poor, and you exhibit arrogance. Additionally, you tend to assume that anyone who disagrees with you is attempting to defame you. It’s amusing how you use the term ‘defame’ when it is actually you who is tarnishing your own image and the positive reputation of the widely known movie franchise ‘Gremlins’. It’s also ironic that you label yourself as “0resmondev”. This is quite a bold statement, I must say.

It’s only a matter of time before your store is shut down for breach of copyright, you sad, angry little hobbit.

Hi, I’m just asking out of curiosity without trying to offend anyone. Why haven’t the other iPhone scripts been taken off the market, even though they’ve generated thousands of dollars from a brand that isn’t theirs? I only ask because I’m curious, I already commented before that iPhone does not have copyright in its interfaces, but if you say that I am not right, I would like to know why, I ask out of mere curiosity.

1 Like