LRP--criminalrecord

All works but wen i close the criminal record i can’t press t to chat is like block the T

Hello, i need some help i put the database and everything when i type the command in chat it open nothing but makes my mouse like stuck, i don’t think this work anymore?

did you read the first comments?
there I put a fix maybe it will help you.

where do we need to put the translated file so we can use English

Hello
I would like to know if there is a non ESX version

after typing the cmd, cant get anything shows up :’(
none of error code shows up as well

1 Like

dont rename the resource

well, i didn’t.
it’s the original filename, but not working
i even didn’t do any translate yet @@"

Alright!!
I got this fixed after update the js stuff :smiley:

3 Likes

I open the menu and I see nothing but the cursor and an animation of taking out the tablet

1 Like

SOLUTION FOR THOSE WHO GET THIS TYPE OF ERROR IN THE F8 [image] for those who do not appear the menu and an error of js. It is because when you pass it the .js gets corrupted. replace these files in the “js” folder these modified original .js files. (.js files for criminalrecord) js.rar (96.3 KB)

2 Likes

Me pasa lo mismo! @Karenciitalove1 ¿Hay alguna solución?, se me queda la tableta en la mano como a @Spylun se ve el cursor y nada mas

I only see Classified all time, how i see all dates

Pues pusimos un FIX hace un tiempo es lo que comento, solo hay que reemplazar el “js”, que dejo tambien ahi y con eso deberia funcionar.

you have to check your DB, there’s something you got wrong so you can’t see the full information

this happens when i try to first “Submit” the firsdt record.
I have the last corrected .js file…
The data perfectly match between the From and Database.

Nothing happens when i click submit except the error log in consol.

Anyone can help ?

Is there any way that the classified files can only be seen by the police boss?

how can i see the classified records or modify them im the police boss and i cant do anything with the classified records

Same error