Low FPS after few minutes of playing

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? The Newest there is, i have Steam Version.
Up to date? Yes, everything up to date, GPU drivers, OS, Steam
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) not sure how to capture Low FPS :smiley:
System specifications GT 740 2GB VRAM ( i know thats bad, but i have 70FPS in Online, Resolution Scale 1/2 )
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1Ghz
8GB Ram
What did you do to get this issue? after few minutes of playing
What server did you get this issue on? any
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? i have Windows Defender

Also add what you already tried so far.

theres nothing more i could do,CitizenFX.ini (61 Bytes)

2 Likes

Please fill out the remainder of the support template.

Also how well do you run GTAV, If its good then
<One: its the servers your playing on, maybe it has a lot more resources than normal and that is what is causing frame loss,
<Two You havent optimised your graphic settings correctly.

In Normal GTA 5 i have around 70FPS on the lowest graphical settings, and set Resulution scaling to half in advanced graphics so no. i optimised my graphics settings correctly.

most of the time im playing on Truck Tycoon or something like that, it have 91Plugins, also when the server was empty i had stable 60FPS but when 32peple were it dropped to 20-24, could this be because the Client is not optimised for players?

I tried to reinstall FiveM, and now it is stuck at Updating FiveM

It could be down to how the resources are scripted and how the server handles them.

is there any chance that FiveM will be scripted differently so there will be no issues like this? in my opinion FiveM is defenitely not ready to move from 32 to 64players and 256 or 128. players are big issues and script second, i played many MP mods to GTA Series, and i had the most issues with FiveM. and also i think R* corrupted its GTA Files, but it could be just me or my PC that it have long-term Virus.

Also is there any FPS modification to FiveM? this is just temporarily solution for it, but still i’ll take everything

It’s not how fivem is scripted. Its the server scripts which will be causing the frame drops.

This may help explain a bit of what causes the issue.

thanks.

i saw some warning on right down corner saying something " it took 16MS ( -30FPS ) " something like that, but it was on ( RottenV ) not sure if this is the actual name of the server, but that was the only server i show this popping out, if the scripts are working slowly i try to talk with server owner and encourage to improve, for now im able to play FiveM on 30FPS lock but still it drops to 10FPS, i’ll try to find server where there is no resources ( or like i like calling them Plugins ) to see if the issues still remaining.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.