Please delete

PLEASE DELETEfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Admin, Staff, And Department Head Positions Are Open!

So I was already told by the owner I would get reported if I made a comment about this, but I feel people should know. I am not trying to sabotage this community, there’s a lot of good cars and scripts but the owner needs to learn how to treat people. I was in this community and decided to leave but was kicked prior to being able to leave (2 others left with me because of this same reason). We had a situation and the deputy director (one who left with me) and I (the head admin) disagreed with something. Therefore, there was a bit of an argument and the owner, Nick, started calling us retarded and every other name in the book. This is not the first time it’s happened. This is how he treats people. As I said, it’s a good community, although there are now only 2 active members out of 6. But the owner needs some work on communication. I do have screenshots of the conversation but I’m typing this on my phone so I can’t add them right this minute. I’ll update it when I get a chance, or message me with questions and I’ll answer them.

Story is twisted into a lie. I made a rule LEO can not shoot out of their cars both players did not agree and told me "they did not care what I say they will do what they want anyway reguardless that I am the community leader and that I did all the work the only reason they were a deputy director and head admin is because one they were suppose to be my friends and 2 I was trying to keep McDonald motivated to stay active. He obviously abused that power and the kindness i gave promoted him from staff to head admin even though he was never active and did no contribute to the community at all. And he was kicked because he was messaging my members trying to get them all to quit because he was being childish. Five m please remove this post the member is trying to sabotage my community because he did not like the rules and now wants to ruin it because he was kicked out and make of these lies. Thank you!!!(:

If this member makes any other posts on my community forum I’d ask to have him banned from making posts to my forum please. Thank you five m!

Hey! I would love to be Staff! I was looking for someone’s server to join just to be staff. I am also a very good PO. I have been chief, deputy chief & captain, and have been admin/head admin on many other servers. discord: crazyJC12#1851

1 Like

Why do you have to do that? Is it necessary to be an ass like that? Leave the community alone if you don’t like it, stop ruining it for the rest of society.

1 Like

Thank you! And yes if you are mature and can handle having authority deputy director is available feel free to join discord to chat!

Here I’ll help you out and make another comment. Maybe FiveM will listen. One can only hope. But I was not messaging every member to get them to quit. The new HP recruit had asked me about everything like uniforms and stuff. I let him know. As a matter of fact, I straight up told him I would never push him to do anything. I stated facts and it was his choice to leave. I’m not sabotaging your community. I’m simply telling people how you treat members. Sabotaging your community would be me going through screwing up everything in your server. If you wanna open communication with me on FiveM I’ll say my peace, prove that I only told the one guy, and possibly delete that comment. Until then, it’s staying up unless FiveM admin takes it down or requests me to remove it.

You are determining this from hear say. You have my story and his story. You weren’t there to witness it so you don’t know all the facts.

Just drop it already, just leave the community alone, and just leave. K?

1 Like

Please don’t post on here anymore. Thank you.

As I’ve said, I’m not listening to you. I left. I’m not trying to start more stuff, I’m just letting people know before they get cussed out for not agreeing with someone’s opinion. You’re basing this off of stories. Not experience or proof.

I asked nicely please stop posting on this.

send me your discord link that one has expired