LAPD Texture Pack UPDATED

Hey,
Today we bring you a whole Los Angeles Police Department Skin Pack for @CaydenFranklin Amazing BCSO SoundOff Mega-Pack+

These high quality skins are made to look the same as the IRL LAPD vehicles, with unit numbers, on the roof, sides, backs and trunk tops. Any small recommendations are welcome in the comments!

Do not Re-Upload this skin pack even with credit given, these skins are for Personal / Server use and not to be unloaded and shown as your own work!
Any problems with any of the skins please head to comments not reviews.
The Simple install instructions on the skins will be in the Read Me File.

Skin Show Case: LAPD Skins For Vehicles Made By CSRPCayden - Album on Imgur

Original Link To Cars: [Non-ELS] BCSO SoundOff Mega-Pack+ (28 Cars!) 1.2.3

Apart from that have an amazing day and enjoy!

Download Link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xE1N-hmXdeCs42pzY7EOlsCs6eVYm0BN?usp=sharing

4 Likes

link to download will be added in one sec… its 2 am i forgot it add it…

1 Like

Love the liveries, they look great! Maybe some sort of HP/SP pack next? lmao.
Great work man.

Dude, this is fucking awesome! Great job!

1 Like

Thank you man!
Yes I am right now working on a California Highway Patrol Pack and 2 other HP departments for this pack!

Thanks man :sweat_smile:

Damn! I bet they’re gonna be awesome, again, great work man. Keep it up.

1 Like

got to include the 2006 tahoe and the 2014 ranger

its in dropbox so if u didnt get it make sure to check the link! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xb683kjo23s5q5f/AAAV8GK4hbn16CL4yHl_Hs1Ta

Can someone help I don’t understand how to install

1. Run OpenIV, go the location of your ytd, lets say the 2015 charger which is sp9/10.

2. Press “Edit Mode” in the top right corner, then open the ytd by double clicking on the file.

3. In the ytd, there should be a file called charger_sign_1, select this file by left clicking on it.

NOTE: You can either replace this with the LAPD livery, or you can import the livery add have both.

1. If you’d like to replace the Sheriff livery, press “Replace” in the top left corner and locate and select charger_sign_1 and press save.

2. If you’d like to add the livery instead of replacing it, press “Import” in the top left corner, and locate and select your charger_sign_1 (NOTE: RENAME YOUR LIVERY TO “charger_sign_2” BEFORE YOU IMPORT) and then press save.

1 Like

Hi, question: I’m trying to install this pack to my FiveM server, and the skins are all messed up. I properly retextured them in OpenIV and my friend installed them correctly. The liveries are pink/green and very glitchy

Are you sure you are using the right pack?
As the pack i used should not have that problem as there YTD files were fine.
But, the problem you are having is the YTD files are bigger than 16mgs which is the max for fivem

I’m using the BCSO mega pack that you linked

I’m really not sure then, you’re 100 percent sure you installed them correctly?

I’m fairly certain. Some of the vehicles have a second texture with random black lines, so I don’t replace them.

Hi @C.Snake, the dropbox link seems to be down and also the link in the readme for the dds files is also down. Could you update them?
Thanks in advance

whats the spawn code

Hello personally the 2020 FPIU skin is not working for me. Can you tell me the name of the skin in the lapd skin file please?

I think the 2020 FPIU was added after the skin pack was made, so there is no skin for it rn